Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > FOR SALE

Replies in this thread : 2

Author

Topic : FOR SALE

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

29/05/2009 : 13:25:21      reply with quote

ladies sandals size 38 2 pairs brand new 1 navy blue leather the other light beige suede bought from smiths in silsden would suit the more mature lady 10 each.
Mens New Balance trainers size 10 brown and beige and light grey suede I pair brand new in box other pair worn once excellent trainers quality make.
click for more information

m2fcd
Website Member

Website Member

01/06/2009 : 21:14:44      reply with quote

Heya, do you have a picture of the mens trainers? There maybe something that im keen on.

Thanks
Martin
m2fcd1@yahoo.co.uk

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

02/06/2009 : 10:28:44      reply with quote

I have but I have no idea how to put a picture on here, I am not very technically minded. I will get someone to do it for me tonight.

[I have deleted the double post, it happens to all of us, especially if your connection/pc is a bit slow at the time. You can add a picture if it is already on a website, but for security reasons I don't allow people to upload to this site. Just send the picture to me by email and I will add it to your post - email address at the bottom of the page]

All part of the service - Peter happy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > FOR SALE  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to