Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to Wouldn't it be good if .... | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > Wouldn't it be good if .... > people actually gave two hoots about........

Replies in this thread : 11

Author

Topic : people actually gave two hoots about........

andypandy
Website Member

Website Member

30/07/2009 : 14:54:41      reply with quote

other people, not only on the road when parking but when out at the pub by not becoming aggressive and beating the living daylights out of eachother.
But alas it seems that most of this town is full of alcoholics who are only interested in causing trouble, be it wrecking property, shouting while on their way home from the pubs or making life hard for those of us who would like to better our lives instead of pissing it away.
click for more information

alan
Website Member

Website Member

30/07/2009 : 15:14:05      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

You must live in a different to town to me, because it's only the TINY majority in Silsden!

pumbajunior
Website Member

Website Member

30/07/2009 : 17:23:28      reply with quote

agreed Alan
most cobbydalers ive met in the 3 years ive been here are great
everyone seems to help everyone else out in my experiance

just because theres trouble at the pubs/house partys whose to say its not people from keighley/skipton/bingley causing the trouble

ive been out drinking in silsden/steeton/bingley/leeds/bradford/shipley plus other places over the years and could have caused trouble but apart from bingley never lived in any of the other places

claymoreking
Website Member

Website Member

30/07/2009 : 17:30:08      reply with quote

The vast majority of folk in Silsden are great. Admittedly there are a few muppets but its not as bad as you would have us think.

Golden Oldie
Website Member

Website Member

30/07/2009 : 17:49:38      reply with quote

Wherever you live you are likely to have some form of trouble. What I must say is this, when ever we have been out on a trip that as had us driving back through various other towns, how I am so relieved to see Silsden when driving up the dual carriageway. You only need to go along to Keighley to witness the demise of a town. No, we ain't too badly off here, we must think ourselves lucky. Long may it stay this way. I do wish that a small minority of residents also felt the same!!!

Billy b
Website Member

Website Member

30/07/2009 : 18:51:13      reply with quote

andypandy,you should go back into your wicker basket wi Loobyloo and loosen up a bit.The Silsden I love in does have a few roudy pain in the ar@@s but on whole,as others rightly pointed out,this is not a bad place to live.You think Silsden is so bad go live elsewhere.

alan
Website Member

Website Member

30/07/2009 : 19:11:48      reply with quote

Think he's got the wrong website, must be Wilsden he lives in wink ;)

Golden Oldie
Website Member

Website Member

30/07/2009 : 20:42:49      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hey Alan, don't knock Wilsden. Spent 30 very good years there. laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D
Having said that, am glad we swapped the W for a S

That's it, cat out of the bag....I'm an offcumden!!!

wahiba
Website Member

Website Member

31/07/2009 : 07:41:11      reply with quote

happy :) ); I am rather glad that Silsden has a few boozy punch ups. At least it shows it as a normal place rather than somewhere inhabited by Stepford wives or equivalent.

bogtoss
Website Member

Website Member

31/07/2009 : 11:01:03      reply with quote

good old andypandy at last some one I will never ever agree withangry I bet he is a cross dresser and still lives with his mummyshocked 8O must drink a lot of milk as it seems to have effected his mind all I can say is drink drink and more drink I love itrazz :p

claymoreking
Website Member

Website Member

31/07/2009 : 15:02:57      reply with quote

posted by bogtoss
good old andypandy at last some one I will never ever agree withangry I bet he is a cross dresser and still lives with his mummyshocked 8O must drink a lot of milk as it seems to have effected his mind all I can say is drink drink and more drink I love itrazz :p
Not sure how much more Bogtoss I can put up with?

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

31/07/2009 : 15:29:35      reply with quote

sad :( bogtoss has been warned about his behavior on the forum, (on the Friday Night thread), it is not necessary to comment further. 3 strikes and out do not exist on this forum after one warning has been given. Bogtoss please note.

Replies in this thread : 11

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > Wouldn't it be good if .... > people actually gave two hoots about........  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to