Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Great North Run 2009

Replies in this thread : 0

Author

Topic : Great North Run 2009

Bilbo1_uk
Website Member

Website Member

26/08/2009 : 14:21:51      reply with quote

Hi There
I don't know if this will mean anything to anyone, but I hope I can raise some support via this message.
My husband, Lee Caveney, is running The Great North Run this year for the first time. I just want to say how proud I am that he has decided to go ahead with this, as he hasn't had a great deal of training due to various circumstances this year, including our 9 month old son STILL not sleeping through (SIGH LOL!) and the fact that he is literally caring for him and me, as well as working, as I have broken my foot and have been incapacitated for the last four weeks, and still will be for the next few weeks.
I know he can do this on very little training because he will do anything he puts his mind to, anyone who knows him will know this.
I guess I am asking if anyone would be grateful enough to show their support by sponsoring him, I know it would spur him on to see support from his hometown. He is raising money on behalf of Endometriosis UK.
You can make a donation by visiting www.justgiving.com/SpeedDemonLeeGNR/ and you can find out more about the charity by visiting www.endometriosissupportgroup.co.uk
Thank you for taking the time to read this and any support would be very much appreciated.happy :)
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 0

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Great North Run 2009  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to