Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > bonfire

Replies in this thread : 16

Author

Topic : bonfire

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

12/10/2009 : 17:59:12      reply with quote

dont forget this years bonfire 7th nov bradley green (the tip) all pay 1 all money raised goes towards next years gala, kids rides hot fire pienpeas only a 1 and a coulorfull skywink ;) maybe a bit noiseywink ;), from 6pm, drystone radio are sending the awsome stevei c to keep us all entertained throughout the night so get yourselves out and enjoy a cheap night out,(bolton abbeys bonfire is 6 each)sad :(
click for more information

MATTSKI
Website Member

Website Member

29/10/2009 : 09:57:55      reply with quote

Firstly appologies to Peter for replying to an events posting.

Secondly, to Skippy, if you are in need of wood to burn for it, I have an old staircase that would burn very well!

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

02/11/2009 : 18:15:58      reply with quote

dont forget folks sat night bradley road 6pm BONFIRE,also 3pm kings arms guyfawkes compertition cash prize to be hadhappy :) any wood to burn bring up to the green sat am only happy :)

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

05/11/2009 : 17:42:45      reply with quote

if you tune in to your radio tomorrow afternoon at aroud 5pm you will hear all about the bonfire, www.drystoneradio.com. our very own tim maddocks will be giving a rundown about the event, please listen and phone in your support.happy :)

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

06/11/2009 : 18:05:53      reply with quote

well done tim awesomehappy :)happy :)

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

07/11/2009 : 22:20:26      reply with quote

thanks to everybody who paid their pounds tonight what a good night, massive thanks to stevie C from drystone radio who was again brilliant, laura and her mam and the rest of the radio gang thanks very much we hope to see you all soon, we have had a donation of 500 from network gas which has paid for tonights fireworks so a big thanks to them. watch out in the shops from next week for our next event. again thanke very much for your suppor chris atkinson chairman silsden gala committee

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

07/11/2009 : 22:43:59      reply with quote

I think all of Silsden owe you and your team of helpers a very big thank you for an excellent firework night. I know the work doesn't stop with the last firework, so thank you all for all the hard work.

Neo_ad
Website Member

Website Member

08/11/2009 : 13:46:10      reply with quote

Just a heads up but a few more good comments about the night over at www.facebook.com/silsden just so your efforts are praised further happy :)

My niece and nephew also loved it :P

Bob T
Website Member

Website Member

08/11/2009 : 16:56:26      reply with quote

Really enjoyed bonfire ,was stood with mr and mrs Greengrass and we all witnessed that great double act on the mike, Huff and Puff they were superb

jimmy
Website Member

Website Member

08/11/2009 : 19:04:41      reply with quote

Best ever bonfire nite!!

Stevie C
Website Member

Website Member

08/11/2009 : 22:03:39      reply with quote

Hello everyone at Silsden.....i would like to thank you all for the kind words of thanks you have put on here for the work i do at your events. i love coming to silsden and helping out (it gets me out of the house!) you are a great bunch of people to work with and that makes all the difference. It shows true community spirit, a true bond of friends, colleagues, family and locals bringing together a community for the greater good. Chris - you are my hero, you really do encourage and support and lead in a magnicifcant (yet unique) way. Keep up the good hard work everyone your efforts do not go unnoticed. See you all at the Xmas Markets.....im still deciding what to wear! Stevie C xxx

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

09/11/2009 : 15:58:21      reply with quote

the final total from saturday night is 1394.happy :) so well done everybody,heres to next year.happy :)

Dave
Website Member

Website Member

09/11/2009 : 17:08:25      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

There has just been a mention on Radio Leeds drivetime from host Steve Bailey who lives in Silsden and attended the bonfire happy :)

(great, but what did he say for those of us that missed the program? - Peter)

(Try the listen again feature after 7pm)

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p004yxxb

partygirl
Website Member

Website Member

09/11/2009 : 19:32:02      reply with quote

Is the 500 the money that they gave as a gesture because of the roadworks???

rugrat
Website Member

Website Member

17/11/2009 : 20:04:54      reply with quote

think it was according to a shop owner I spoke to , shame they didn't see anything of it, afterall they were the ones that lost money through it all, not sure fireworks wwas the best way to spend it, albeit a good time was had by the children no doubt.

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

17/11/2009 : 20:31:58      reply with quote

partygirl yes the 500 was from network gas as a goodgwill gesture to the people of silsden happy :)rugrat the shopkeepers have all got the forms to apply for compensation, as i have already said the money was for all the people happy :) the town council decided as the gala is for eveybody it is probably the only group to do things for the whole of silsden, eveybody in silsden sufferedsad :( so i still would like to thank network gas for the moneyhappy :) shame it wasnt 5000wink ;)

jimmy
Website Member

Website Member

17/11/2009 : 22:09:42      reply with quote

Yet again,just cant please everyone.The money went into the Gala fund pot so towards all the things we do not just the fireworks.

Replies in this thread : 16

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > bonfire   

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to