Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Halloween - no thank you!

Replies in this thread : 1

Author

Topic : Halloween - no thank you!

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

20/10/2009 : 09:23:24      reply with quote

For those people that would rather not be disturbed by "trick or treaters" the police have produced two posters for you to print and put in your window.

download your poster >> www.silsden.net/forum/forumpics/Halloween.pdf

download your poster >> www.silsden.net/forum/forumpics/Halloween2_with_back_page.pdf
click for more information

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

20/10/2009 : 09:26:30      reply with quote

To put the record straight I was asked to make these posters available for people who didn't want to be disturbed on Halloween night (Sat 31 Oct). For some people the idea of young, and old, knocking at their door when it is dark and playing tricks can be very distressing. Trick or treater should respect the views of the householder if they display a poster.

From the original post it would seem some people have no respect for others and encourage children to act as holigans with Halloween being the excuse. sad :(

I have moved these posters to the announcement area, i.e. this is not a discussion area.

ANY POST BELOW THIS WILL BE DELETED.
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 1

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Halloween - no thank you!  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to