Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to Skippy and Greengrass | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > Skippy and Greengrass > An 18ct Bollocking from the Mayor

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : An 18ct Bollocking from the Mayor

Bob T
Website Member

Website Member

01/01/2010 : 12:28:03      reply with quote

Hey you 2 be carefull ,earlier on this morn i had to go round to see his Nibs ,ive never met him before and befor i could introduce myself he fired into me asking what i wanted and what i was doing there i introduced myself then he calmed down ,what a pleasant man he turned out to be ,yes Skippy i managed also to secure the contract to clean his mums windows, nice man Mr Mayor
click for more information

alan
Website Member

Website Member

01/01/2010 : 13:23:06      reply with quote

You missed out the bit you appeared from the rear of the house Bob T happy :)

Worry a bit about people going round the back as the dog sees that as her territory. That'd have been good coming for dog posters and get nipped by my dog, would never have lived that one down! wink ;)

Best of luck with the posters and my mum will stop giving me grief about the windows now wink ;)

moggy pick up
Website Member

Website Member

02/01/2010 : 17:13:07      reply with quote

Bob you must take your mask and long coat off then you will not frighten his nibbslaugh :Dlaugh :D then again you look better with it onlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

03/01/2010 : 15:47:43      reply with quote

make sure you get in them corners bobtwink ;) or his worship will be in the you know whatlaugh :Dlaugh :D

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > Skippy and Greengrass > An 18ct Bollocking from the Mayor  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to