Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > new scientist magazines free to take away

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : new scientist magazines free to take away

ealteacher
Website Member

Website Member

18/05/2010 : 15:58:12      reply with quote

I have a quantity of new scientist magazines that can be picked up and taken for free. or alternatively does anyone know of how they could be donated for charity if they might be useful?
thanks
Pat
click for more information

Tom Day
Website Member

Website Member

18/05/2010 : 21:21:10      reply with quote

posted by ealteacher
I have a quantity of new scientist magazines that can be picked up and taken for free. or alternatively does anyone know of how they could be donated for charity if they might be useful?
thanks
Pat
You could drop them off at a secondary school. Despite what a lot of people think most teenagers are not hoodies with knives. Its a 'heavy' magazine but there will be girls and boys who will read it a bit and hopefully find release from a diet of banal ...... on the TV and newspapers and Radio 1.

You can drop 'em off here and I'll take them on your behalf if thats easier.

Tom

Ockin Peron
Website Member

Website Member

18/05/2010 : 22:10:01      reply with quote

If U put em in your grey weelie bin they can go 4 recycling

ealteacher
Website Member

Website Member

19/05/2010 : 11:57:00      reply with quote

posted by ealteacher
posted by Tom Day
posted by ealteacher
thanks
Pat
You could drop them off at a secondary school. Despite what a lot of people think most teenagers are not hoodies with knives. Its a 'heavy' magazine but there will be girls and boys who will read it a bit and hopefully find release from a diet of banal ...... on the TV and newspapers and Radio 1.

You can drop 'em off here and I'll take them on your behalf if thats easier.

Tom

thankyou tom for this. It has made me think because I have rather too many to go to one school but am now looking for an organization that might distribute donated literature to universities overseas. - not with any luck so far I have to say. thankyou for your offer. If you know of a school that would take some I would be grateful for your help.
thanks
Pat

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > new scientist magazines free to take away  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to