Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > punto go

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : punto go

roofrack
Website Member

Website Member

24/07/2010 : 18:24:19      reply with quote

hi welcome to the auction of my fiat punto, only selling this due to getting a newer car, she's been a great little car, will be sad to see her go, she's got full service history , mot till september , taxed till the end of the month,and if i get more than a thousand pound i will tax her for a further six month, i will also have a full mot on her if i get the buy it now price, alloy wheels,electric windows,power steering, c.d player, central locking, two keys, in the past the car has had, a new sump fitted, and a new clutch, there is a small dent on the rear , she has done 81,000 miles. everything works as it should. one small problem with the car , power steering light comes on once a month when starting, then i just turn it off then re start her and it is fine. never got any worse since i have had the car, telephone 07935641763 this is a punto GO, which means she has sporty seats and bumpers, TINTED windows,
click for more information

rotter
Website Member

Website Member

26/07/2010 : 18:34:24      reply with quote

hi yes i could be interestedi have about 600.00 would you consider that mate

Baldybogey
Website Member

Website Member

26/07/2010 : 23:58:23      reply with quote

I think this is the link you require rotter

cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-FIAT-PUNTO-GO-BLACK-/300449324373?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item45f42cdd55

and it looks like your offer is a bit short....

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

27/07/2010 : 08:38:31      reply with quote

Rotter better get in quick, ebay auction finishes just before 6pm tonight. shocked 8O

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > punto go  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to