Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > graham Inman

Replies in this thread : 9

Author

Topic : graham Inman

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

24/08/2010 : 18:01:38      reply with quote

it is with sad regret that i have to inform you of the sudden death of graham, graham passed away on saturday morning. he was the stalwart of silsden gala for most of his life.i am sure he will be sadley missed by everybody in silsden. i will add the funeral details when they are available. RIP graham.
click for more information

bobber
Website Member

Website Member

24/08/2010 : 21:09:17      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

a great loss to silsden. a true gem.

ju
Website Member

Website Member

25/08/2010 : 12:52:12      reply with quote

what a hard working guy !! was always wanting to help where he could a true gentleman he will be sadly missed love to is lovely family
RIP GONE BUT BUT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK HE DID FOR SILSDEN X

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

25/08/2010 : 15:41:05      reply with quote

grahams funeral is on friday 3rd of september at st james church 12 noon, everybody is welcome.donations are to the air ambulance.

partygirl
Website Member

Website Member

26/08/2010 : 09:41:42      reply with quote

RIP Graham! You really were a true gentleman!!! I had the pleasure in knowing you and you will never be forgotten! I'm sure your family are very proud of everything you did in helping others!

robin
Website Member

Website Member

26/08/2010 : 13:44:20      reply with quote

As someone who has known you all your life,it is a very sad day. I will miss our roadside chats. You are an inspiration to us all. God bless you.

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

26/08/2010 : 18:16:03      reply with quote

A great loss to the town,he was always ready and willing to help others, I will be there on Friday.

Alan Grop
Website Member

Website Member

27/08/2010 : 08:05:39      reply with quote

Very Sad condolences to all his family. We Silsdeners will never forget what Graham did for the town.

jurats
Website Member

Website Member

27/08/2010 : 16:59:17      reply with quote

having know graham for many years i know he will be missed. i had the plesure of been chiarperson of the old gala committie with him. on behalf of myself and the sewer rats are thoughts are with the family and freinds of graham.

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

06/09/2010 : 10:20:01      reply with quote

What a great turnout, a nice send off for a much loved and sadly missed member of our community.
Without wishing to appear mercenary; I was wondering how much was raised for the air ambulance at the collection.

Replies in this thread : 9

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > graham Inman  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to