Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > FREE to a loving home Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Replies in this thread : 7

Author

Topic : FREE to a loving home Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

angielou
Website Member

Website Member

24/11/2010 : 16:18:14      reply with quote

Due to an unfortunate change in circumstances, we are looking for a quiet and loving home for our Cavalier King Charles, she is three, is wormed, flead and vaccinated up to date, is a loving companion, fine around other dogs, and has a very affectionate temperament. Was originally advertised for sale but due to an urgency to find the right home for her, we are now offering her for free to the right person. She comes with bed, bowls, food and lead, we are devastated to be rehoming her and just want to find the right place for her...can you help?
click for more information

Herself
Website Member

Website Member

24/11/2010 : 16:43:14      reply with quote

Hi Angie, if you want to give me a ring as I have contacts in dog rehoming I may be able to put you in touch with someone. Or just have a chat. Liz 07961 398 183

roosterman
Website Member

Website Member

24/11/2010 : 17:31:24      reply with quote

hi there,i know somebody who is looking for a small dog about 3 years old,hes just lost is westie a few weeks ago,is number is 01535 654534 if you want to phone him up,thank you

angielou
Website Member

Website Member

24/11/2010 : 20:26:43      reply with quote

Hi there Roosterman, I have spoken to your friend and have arranged a visit at the weekend, many thanks for your message.
Angie

roosterman
Website Member

Website Member

24/11/2010 : 21:10:13      reply with quote

no probs angie,just spoke to him,hes looking forward to seeing her

Golden Oldie
Website Member

Website Member

25/11/2010 : 07:45:18      reply with quote

Wonderful, sounds like a happy ending in sight.

lisa123
Website Member

Website Member

02/12/2010 : 22:41:22      reply with quote

HI THERE JUST WONDERING IF YOU STILL HAVE YOUR CAV AS I AM LOOKING FOR A COMPANION FOR MY 2 AND HALF YR OLD BITCH,IF YOU STILL HAVE HER COULD YOU PLEASE GET INTOUCH WITH ME VIA EMAIL WILL BE GIVEN A GOOD LOVING FAMILY ENVIROMENT REGARDS LISA

roosterman
Website Member

Website Member

02/12/2010 : 22:50:17      reply with quote

hi lisa,somebody who i know was interested,but in the end i dont think he went and saw it,so they might be a good chance that shes still got her

Replies in this thread : 7

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > FREE to a loving home Cavalier King Charles Spaniel  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to