Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Christmas Lights

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : Christmas Lights

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

29/12/2010 : 14:31:43      reply with quote

We are taking this years lights down; weekend of the 8/9 Jan, anybody who would like to come along and help would be most welcome, in the past we have manages to get them down in one day but I suspect this year it will take both Saturday and Sunday due to us now having the lights on the tree, and we are intending to use the cherrypicker to install a catenary for next years display.
click for more information

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

08/01/2011 : 14:50:15      reply with quote

all lights down now thanks for the help chaps. also a big thanks to the methodist ladies for the tea most grateful.

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

08/01/2011 : 20:37:53      reply with quote

Skippy ,you didn't have to tell the others we stopped work and had tea! they didn't get one.
Yes thanks to everybobdy who came and helped, and also the ones how would have done if other more important things hadn't got in the way, like work.

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

09/01/2011 : 11:20:06      reply with quote

the lads down the other end of town were having beers and mulled wine with salmon and cucumber sandwiches and didnt want u tea drinkers to know,,probably,,anyway joking apart u lads are a credit to silsden an absolute fantastic display of lights better than any other town ive been through..... ps (i drink lager if i see u outwink ;))

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Christmas Lights  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to