Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > The Trading Post

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : The Trading Post

tippy
Website Member

Website Member

31/01/2011 : 11:32:50      reply with quote

The Trading Post
25 Kirkgate Silsden
Opening soon
We buy Games Consoles, Games, Music Equipment, Pro Audio Kit, CD's, DVD's, Books , Records, Collectibles , Curios, etc , etc
give us a ring on 07932300322
click for more information

Candy Squire-Watt
Website Member

Website Member

09/02/2011 : 13:30:32      reply with quote

Hi, just to say congratulations on your new venture!
I am a Business Coach, working in the Silsden area, my services are free (paid for by the council), so if you would like to talk anything over about the business, please give me a call on 07507 889391 or email candy.squire-watt@bizfizz.org.uk.

Candy Squire.

localman
Website Member

Website Member

09/02/2011 : 16:30:39      reply with quote

good luck and all the best in your new venture will make sure my kids pay you a visitwink ;)watch out for the moaners on here if you break a by lawshocked 8O they will be out with there cameras and note books

jonno
Website Member

Website Member

09/02/2011 : 20:02:36      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

All the best with the new business, it sounds like it should do well. I'll certainly pop in and have a look around. Will you be doing PC games do you think? I'm not much into console games but do like MMORPGs (massively multiplayer on-line role playing games but not WOW) and I'm always on the lookout for good ones.

(BTW ignore the bit about moaners, it is a dig at me mainly, there are no moaners on here, except localman)

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > The Trading Post  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to