Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to Skippy and Greengrass | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > Skippy and Greengrass > Greengrasses trip to Rufforth that wasnt

Replies in this thread : 2

Author

Topic : Greengrasses trip to Rufforth that wasnt

Bob T
Website Member

Website Member

05/02/2011 : 18:56:27      reply with quote

Last nite i rang Claude to see if he wanted to go to the auto jumble at Rufforth, i was going to drive him there ,buy his lunch ,possibly buy him a pint on the way back but he said he couldnt cos someone was going to take him to Burnley so i went on my own,on my return i rang him and he was so pi**ed off cos the person who wes going to take him let him down saying he had some paperwork 2 do oh poor old claude i felt for him as i ha d a perfect day
click for more information

greengrass
Website Member

Website Member

05/02/2011 : 20:08:04      reply with quote

Your a very nice man Mr T food and drink not like some here paper work bet he was counting his money feeding his moths in fact he his the only person i know who takes his moth to the jim to exersies there wingsshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8O

Bricol
Website Member

Website Member

06/02/2011 : 13:15:57      reply with quote

Crikey - I didn't even know that Rufforth still went on. Must be 15 yrs since I last went!

Bri

Replies in this thread : 2

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > Skippy and Greengrass > Greengrasses trip to Rufforth that wasnt  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2017

webenquiries to