Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted Border Collie

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : Wanted Border Collie

steetonblue
Website Member

Website Member

01/03/2011 : 21:06:21      reply with quote

Hi, does anyone know of anyone with Border Collie pups for sale or a youngish dog that needs rehoming? I'm an experienced Collie owner and i am finally ready to dedicate the time needed to look after one again. Will consider other breeeds but don't want anything yappy or small or huge and aggressive.
click for more information

greenlanes
Website Member

Website Member

02/03/2011 : 09:00:56      reply with quote

Have a look at www.fostbc.org.uk, which has dogs and (sometimes) puppies for re-homing. Its a collie rescue centre based at Golcar Farm, Bingley.

steetonblue
Website Member

Website Member

02/03/2011 : 09:12:07      reply with quote

Thanks - found that site by chance just after i posted the request - i am waiting to hear from them.

steetonblue
Website Member

Website Member

02/03/2011 : 18:40:32      reply with quote

Great dog found thanks (not at the rescue centre although they were helpful and always need people to adopt dogs)

Golden Oldie
Website Member

Website Member

02/03/2011 : 20:45:04      reply with quote

Pleased to hear you have found a pal. Hope it settles in well with you, his forever home.

Yes, the rescues do great work, not only are the shops going to the wall with the recession, animals are finding themselves at the sharp end also. Our last 2 dogs are both from rescue, fabulous they are too. Our last was a product of the times we are in, his previous dad had lost his job. Never had rescues before, wouldn't have anything else now.

pumbajunior
Website Member

Website Member

03/03/2011 : 01:01:15      reply with quote

we rescued daisy from dogs trust in nov07
best thing we ever did
always making us laugh/happy
as long as she gets to run in the park and gets her grub and can snuggle down in the bed shes one happy pooch

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted Border Collie  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to