Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to I'm looking for...... | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > I'm looking for...... > Terry Or Patricia Howard or any of their family

Replies in this thread : 4

Author

Topic : Terry Or Patricia Howard or any of their family

d.ramshaw1@ntlworld.com
Website Member

Website Member

11/05/2011 : 19:58:17      reply with quote

The Howard family lived in Silsden in 1959. Does anyone know what happened to Patricia Howard ? They originated from Durham and came to live in Silsden sometime in the 1950's. Can you help ?
click for more information

boroman
Website Member

Website Member

23/12/2011 : 23:04:31      reply with quote

I have some information about this family but can I ask what your interest is please?

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

23/12/2011 : 23:42:49      reply with quote

posted by boroman
I have some information about this family but can I ask what your interest is please?
Why not email - this looks like an email address to me d.ramshaw1@ntlworld.com

d.ramshaw1@ntlworld.com
Website Member

Website Member

09/05/2014 : 10:54:46      reply with quote

Hi , just looked by chance and saw that you posted in 2011 after my request regarding the Howard family. I am interested because I am researching family history and Terry and Patricia Howard were my dad's cousins . I know about the family tragedy regarding Lucy but don 't know what happened to Terry and Patricia afterwards . Can you help ? Regards Dawn x

d.ramshaw1@ntlworld.com
Website Member

Website Member

09/05/2014 : 11:02:53      reply with quote

I'm still looking for any details about the Howard family who lived in Silsden in 1959 . I wonder if anyone knows what happened to Patricia Howard after 1959 ? Some-one posted a reply back in 2011 but I didn't see it till recently . Could they please get in touch again . Many thanks Dawn

Replies in this thread : 4

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > I'm looking for...... > Terry Or Patricia Howard or any of their family  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to