Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Craft goodies going cheap - card, toppers etc.

Replies in this thread : 9

Author

Topic : Craft goodies going cheap - card, toppers etc.

LizzieW
Website Member

Website Member

26/05/2011 : 16:18:37      reply with quote

I have loads of card, toppers and other crafting stuff that I'll never use. I would like a bit of money for them but everything will be much cheaper than in the shops - eg. mirror card 5p an A4 sheet
click for more information

Will9263
Website Member

Website Member

26/05/2011 : 17:18:09      reply with quote

What exactly do you have? my fiance has her own card making business and would be very happy to take it off your hands. How much would you be looking at selling it all for?

LizzieW
Website Member

Website Member

26/05/2011 : 19:15:15      reply with quote

It's difficult to say at the moment as I'm still in the process of sorting it all out. I'm not getting rid of everything. I just have so much. So I'm going through it bit by bit, taking some to my grandddaughter's school in Skipton but want to make a bit of money from the rest. If you let me have your email addy I'll get in touch when I've sorted it all.

JeanD
Website Member

Website Member

26/05/2011 : 19:48:44      reply with quote

I would love to hear what you have for sale as I make cards for charity etc. Am interested in what you have for sale. My email address is dnun.jean1943@yahoo.co.uk or you could ring me on 01535 656557 thanks. Jean

LizzieW
Website Member

Website Member

26/05/2011 : 20:06:47      reply with quote

Hello Jean...I didn't know what sort of response there would be, if any, as I put a few things on ebay but no takers. So I'll get it sorted and then contact you. There'll be assorted card, papers, some punches, stamps, toppers and I'm not sure what else yet. Hope this is OK. Will get it sorted asap.

Will9263
Website Member

Website Member

26/05/2011 : 21:22:08      reply with quote

ok well if you can contact my fiance on abbiejohnson84@hotmail.co.uk anything you are not selling to the rest of the guys interested would be appreciated. Im sure you will have fun talking card stuff with abbie!!

LizzieW
Website Member

Website Member

26/05/2011 : 21:44:47      reply with quote

OK, I'll get it all sorted then contact those who've shown an interest. I don't think I can put it all in one lot with a fixed price as there's various things people might not want - brass stencils, Pergamano stuff, ribbon. So possibly you could come to my house and see what you want and we can agree a price. Does that sound OK?

craftycat
Website Member

Website Member

27/05/2011 : 10:43:56      reply with quote

Hi
Are you getting rid of any border punches or distress inks????

Look forward to hearing from you.

LizzieW
Website Member

Website Member

27/05/2011 : 10:48:48      reply with quote

Jean - I've just emailed you but it's come back as undeliverable.

I have a couple of border punches going.

LizzieW
Website Member

Website Member

27/05/2011 : 10:50:38      reply with quote

Meant to put in last post. Call me on 652803 if you're interested.

Replies in this thread : 9

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Craft goodies going cheap - card, toppers etc.  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to