Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Browny Cup - 9th July 2011

Replies in this thread : 12

Author

Topic : Browny Cup - 9th July 2011

kevkerry
Website Member

Website Member

31/05/2011 : 21:11:39      reply with quote

After the huge success of last year's event - attended by an estimated 1000 people - the Chris Brown Trust is pleased to announce the Browny Cup - Family Funday and Fancy Dress 5-A-Side Tournament. 9th July 2011 at Silsden Sports Club.

Team registration now open. Registration forms available from Kevin Kerry - kkerry@chrisbrowntrust.org - 07891 679712.

Anyone interested in having a stall or volunteering to help contact Caroline Kerry - cazkerry@hotmail.co.uk - 07973 800997.

We are also looking for local businesses to sponsor the event by way of purchasing advertising space inside the event programme. If interested in sponsoring the event please contact Linda Brown - lindilou33@hotmail.co.uk.

We need volunteer referees for the Browny Cup ideally we need 8 non-playing volunteers to share the work load across 4 pitches on the day. Anyone willing to help please contact Kevin Kerry - kkerry@chrisbrowntrust.org - 07891 679712.

More details to follow.
click for more information

EddieWoodrup
Website Member

Website Member

31/05/2011 : 21:45:20      reply with quote

Looking forward too it, quality day last year! Hope we get some sunshine!

greenlanes
Website Member

Website Member

01/06/2011 : 09:05:59      reply with quote

Agreed - it was a brilliant event last year, amazingly well organised. And a great way to remember Chris.
Best wishes for this year's day.

ste
Website Member

Website Member

01/06/2011 : 17:06:36      reply with quote

can't wait for it briliant day last year hope the weathers as good

kevkerry
Website Member

Website Member

21/06/2011 : 21:33:47      reply with quote

Hi All,

Just some more details about this year’s Browny Cup:

New this year in partnership with Bradford Council's B Active team, we have the "Terminator" inflatable assault course and a surf board simulator. Trust me these look like great fun and are available for all ages.

We have so far got 19 teams registered (only need 1 more). Some great fancy dress this year from Roman Gladiators to the Smurfs!

Entrance this year will again be by event programme (available soon for £3). Concessions will be available for children details to follow.

Raffle tickets also on sale soon £2 a ticket with amazing prizes. 1st Prize Designer Wardrobe and Bedframe (RRP £1350) donated by Nolte Mobel. 2nd Prize Trampoline donated by Pennine Playgrounds. 3rd Prize Limited Edition GHD's donated by GHD. 4th Prize £100 Adventure Party donated by High Adventure and many more fantastic prizes donated by local businesses.

We still are on the lookout for volunteers, raffle prizes and tug of war teams. If you are interested in supporting the Browny Cup please give me a call on 07891 679 712 or by email kkerry@chrisbrowntrust.org.

Cheers

Kev Kerry

kevkerry
Website Member

Website Member

27/06/2011 : 22:38:24      reply with quote

Raffle tickets now available. £2 a ticket with some amazing prizes available.

Just waiting for the programmes to arrive.

Starting to come together now.

I'm pleased to announce that Dragons Den in Keighley have sponsored a Children's fancy dress competition. Prize for best children's fancy dress is a Child's free entrance pass (valid for 10 visits).

Many thanks for all your support.

See you on the 9th wink ;)

kevkerry
Website Member

Website Member

02/07/2011 : 17:00:50      reply with quote

Hi All,

Well one week to go getting excited now!

Programmes and raffle tickets are now available from Bilaluci's in Silsden or from any of the Browny Cup committee.

Programmes are £3 and admit one adult. Children under 12 are £1 and under 5's are free.

Thank you to everyone that helped to put the Browny Cup together and hope to see you all down there next week.

Cheers

Kev Kerry and all the Browny Cup team.

PS. One impotant note. Entry to the Browny Cup this year will be via the Riverside Publishing site and not the main Silsden Sports Club entrance. The entrance will be sign posted.

kevkerry
Website Member

Website Member

06/07/2011 : 21:10:58      reply with quote

There will be a children's fancy dress competition at this years Browny Cup. First prize is a Free Pass for Dragons Den (valid for 10 visits). Register your child at the Control Tent on Saturday morning.

Cheers.

tushy2
Website Member

Website Member

10/07/2011 : 13:36:09      reply with quote

How did the day go ? I was at work so never made it. Hope it all went well. Can somebody let me know please.

kevkerry
Website Member

Website Member

12/07/2011 : 12:49:48      reply with quote

Hi All,

Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone that attended and supported us on Saturday and made this years Browny Cup another fantastic success.

We will be announcing a full list of raffle prize winners in the near future (probably tonight) and also the total monies raised will also be posted soon.

Once again, thank you for your support.

From all the Brown family and the rest of the Browny Cup team

ted
Website Member

Website Member

12/07/2011 : 21:48:21      reply with quote

it was a great day. well done to all the organisers

partygirl
Website Member

Website Member

13/07/2011 : 09:14:47      reply with quote

Absolutely gutted I missed it, from what I have been told it was a fantastic day!!! Well done to everyone that was involved in the organising of it!! I really wanted a wristband as well! Maybe next year I'll get one if it's on again.

kevkerry
Website Member

Website Member

18/07/2011 : 19:31:19      reply with quote

Bit of lost property left over from the Browny Cup. We have a Silsden Rugby Jacket, a pair of trainers, two children's blue hoodies and a rabbit soft toy. If you think they might belong to you please message me at kkerry@chrisbrowntrust.org.

We still have plenty of wristbands for sale. At the moment you can get them from any of the Browny Cup committee but we will hopefully have some in a local shop soon.

Cheers Kev

Replies in this thread : 12

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Browny Cup - 9th July 2011  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to