Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > WANTED: Tea Cups and Saucers, Tea Pots etc. etc.

Replies in this thread : 1

Author

Topic : WANTED: Tea Cups and Saucers, Tea Pots etc. etc.

hermione fraggle
Website Member

Website Member

21/06/2011 : 09:57:53      reply with quote

I work on a female psychiatric ward, we have started a new daily social get together that we have between with our staff and patients called "Tea and Toast" we all get together and its an opportunity for realxed chit chat and a break for patients and staff.

Being a hospital we don't have any nice crockery which is a shame. So I was wondering if anyone has any cups and saucers and or anything else they would be willing to doante to us. We don't need full sets just any cups and saucers would be wonderful so we can have a proper "tea break"

We would be extremely appreciative. Can you please email me hermionefraggle@msn.com
click for more information

Lifeloving1
Website Member

Website Member

23/06/2011 : 08:15:27      reply with quote

Pretty sure I have a set of cups and saucers you can have I'll sort them out and drop you an email.
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 1

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > WANTED: Tea Cups and Saucers, Tea Pots etc. etc.   

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to