Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Charity cycle ride Steeton to Austria

Replies in this thread : 2

Author

Topic : Charity cycle ride Steeton to Austria

Nigel Morris
Website Member

Website Member

23/06/2011 : 18:05:23      reply with quote

Hi
I am doing a charity cycle ride to Austria in May 2012 for www.raysofsunshine.org.uk this is a charity for terminally and seriously ill children. First I need to lose 50kg of weight to be fit enough to do my cycle ride so look out for me cycling round and about. If anyone would like to sponsor me or read about my full challenge please go to www.justgiving.com/uk2austria-cycleride

You can also follow my progress on twitter @nigelmorris66

Thanks for reading
click for more information

adypamvic
Website Member

Website Member

27/06/2011 : 00:39:23      reply with quote

hi nigel, 1st good on yer, 2ndly would love to do this but money says no, but if your lookin for a local cycle partner to help you lose your 50kg, i would be glad to help you do this, my name is ady i live in steeton, im 43 but fairly fit, please leave a message and ill get back to you mate..

Nigel Morris
Website Member

Website Member

13/03/2012 : 18:17:31      reply with quote

I am very sorry for not getting back to you I have no excuse. Things have moved on since I posted this last year, new website charitycyclingtrucker.co.uk/ and I am no longer doing the ride solo former Bradford Bulls player from early 90s Craig Adams is joining me on the ride. If you still have some spare time I still need plenty of training.

Cheers Nigel

Replies in this thread : 2

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Charity cycle ride Steeton to Austria  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to