Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted Garden Help!!

Replies in this thread : 9

Author

Topic : Wanted Garden Help!!

JemmaLB27
Website Member

Website Member

26/06/2011 : 22:37:22      reply with quote

Hi

Does anyone know who can help me?
Due to cats using my garden as a toilet all the time I want to rip it all up and pave it all. At the moment its mostly gravel and it has quite a large pond and a couple of bushes. We have had a couple of people look at it but dont seem to be bothered about doing the work.

Can anyone suggest somebody PLEASE? I am desperate!!
click for more information

craigh
Website Member

Website Member

26/06/2011 : 23:27:34      reply with quote

Hi there

We can come and give you a free quote for the work if you would like. We specialize in landscaping and building work.

Contact me on 07999433028-Craig Houchen

roosterman
Website Member

Website Member

27/06/2011 : 00:22:07      reply with quote

theres a landscape gardner who advertises on here called len abbot but dont know if he does what you are looking for,you can phone him up and find out,hes good at his job and wont rip you off either

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

27/06/2011 : 07:22:09      reply with quote

Len Abbott can be found here

do-gooders
Website Member

Website Member

27/06/2011 : 11:11:53      reply with quote

any fish in the pond

nico100
Website Member

Website Member

28/06/2011 : 20:41:28      reply with quote

Hi i know two hard working professional men that can help, N Vaenam and Son gardening services. there are local in silsden, i've heard excellent things about them.
contact them on 01535652855 or 07866460086 Mr Neil Varnam. they come highly recommended!!

localman
Website Member

Website Member

28/06/2011 : 21:14:24      reply with quote

the cats seem to be the problem if I catch any in my garden they get the order of the boot right up there arse they never come back after that

Joe142009
Website Member

Website Member

30/06/2011 : 12:09:56      reply with quote

I had the same problem. But brought a cat scarer off amazon 16.50 and does a fab job. It makes a hig pitched noise that cats dont like. Cant be heard by humans.
Or I can recommended Cobbydale construction. They flagged my drive and made a great job of it.

Drury82
Website Member

Website Member

16/07/2011 : 21:35:11      reply with quote

Hi,
Best thing in the world, better than giving up your precious garden...plant it so full of plants theres no room for cats to squat down.
Its worked for me, I'm a gardener myself, and I too dislike cats using my little garden as a litter tray! Theres plants they dislike and its a better alternative to paving it all.
If you still need help I'd be happy to come take a look- and sometimes planting may work out cheaper than building materials & labour.
Laura

JemmaLB27
Website Member

Website Member

17/07/2011 : 20:38:20      reply with quote

Hi All

Thanks for the response we now have sorted this issue!!

There were no fish in the pond and Laura I hate gardening so adding plants to it would of just annoyed me ha ha!! laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 9

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted Garden Help!!  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to