Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > motor crimes in silsden

Replies in this thread : 11

Author

Topic : motor crimes in silsden

pednjulie
Website Member

Website Member

01/07/2011 : 19:50:10      reply with quote

people of silsden just fort it better 2 let u no some1 is goin round tampering with trucks aand vans a cars.. just be alert guys, these ppl r cutting fanbelts slashing tyres etc etcangryangryangry
click for more information

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

01/07/2011 : 20:20:55      reply with quote

where in silsden and how many have been done?

pednjulie
Website Member

Website Member

01/07/2011 : 21:45:51      reply with quote

briggate area dun 3 times and nxt door had her jag done the other ,also they attempted to break in her house. not very wise as these muppets are all on cctvangryangryangryangryangry

jbrare
Website Member

Website Member

02/07/2011 : 08:28:24      reply with quote

For gods sake, why? Why would you do this? When I grew up in Silsden we could be a bit rowdy but never like this. Just doesn't make any sense. Even if you catch them, nothing will happen to them, they certainly won't be made to pay for the repairs and their parents will probably find a way to blame you or society, dole office or something, anything but their precious little angel. Makes my blood boil, little gits! Silsden certainly has it's fair share of idiots these days. However, this is assuming they are youngsters, could be adults or anyone I suppose.

superredno8
Website Member

Website Member

04/07/2011 : 08:55:41      reply with quote

there seems to be a police canteen on west dene over the last week we have had a forensic van parked for over three hours twice numorous police vans and cars and to cap it all an ambalance and rapid response car parked up for well over two hours what a waste of money and time

steetonblue
Website Member

Website Member

04/07/2011 : 09:33:14      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

so are we moaning if they do something and moaning if they don't? (the police, i mean)

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

05/07/2011 : 10:58:34      reply with quote

I think it is a reasonable assumption that if the police were there then they had a good reason for it. I would suggest following the old advice, “When those around you think you are a fool, it is better to say nothing than open your mouth and remove all doubt.”

pednjulie
Website Member

Website Member

07/07/2011 : 19:19:43      reply with quote

the police av been very good about this matter and they said that these ppl will be dealt with as this is criminal damage.the cctv that we have is that clear the faces stand out very well. they are local ppl but am not going to say who they are as im letting this go to court. these fools need to be dealt with properly and make them pay like ive ad to. commercial vehicles arnt cheap to repair.the same ppl tryed to break in2 nxt door which is a elderly widowed lady,who is now very scared as she is on her own. these are not teens that are doing this they are imature adults. just be on guard and protect your property.angry

ju
Website Member

Website Member

07/07/2011 : 21:11:19      reply with quote

There is a lot of dodgy characters around silsden at the moment including people who order stuff and never collect it from you or pay for it but they also will be caught and prosecuted as this is classed as theft there are a few people been investigated at the moment and it will be interesting to see the out come will keep you all posted

pednjulie
Website Member

Website Member

08/07/2011 : 12:09:57      reply with quote

yer ur rite there ju especially those collecting rags/clothes recyling without a waste carriers licence there the ones that i beleive are been investigated

Littleholl
Website Member

Website Member

14/07/2011 : 19:56:17      reply with quote

On St Johns street we had someone go up the street key'ing every car!! Whats the point!

Drury82
Website Member

Website Member

16/07/2011 : 21:52:34      reply with quote

Even a couple of years ago there was a similar thing - spray paint all along the side of every car on South View Terrace, it got my car and all the owners were out to see the damage caused. Its sad that Silsden is still home to some very inconsiderate and pathetic individuals, who try to ruin it for all.

Replies in this thread : 11

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > motor crimes in silsden  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to