Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Silsden Bandstand Opening Ceremony - Pictures

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : Silsden Bandstand Opening Ceremony - Pictures

photoman
Website Member

Website Member

02/07/2011 : 15:27:58      reply with quote

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

The sun shone for one of Silsden's important event of the year; the opening of the 'Graham Inman Memorial Bandstand'. Graham's Mother Emma cut the ribbon and unveiled an engraved memorial stone. A crowd of around 200 gathered to watch the ceremony which was followed by a performance by the Silsden Singers and Accrington Pipe Band.
click for more information

photoman
Website Member

Website Member

03/07/2011 : 10:27:42      reply with quote

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Here now are the pictures of the opening ceremony of the 'Graham Inman Memorial Bandstand' on the 2nd July.

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

05/07/2011 : 08:43:40      reply with quote

Go away for a weekend and what do you do "Open a Bandstand". Well done everyone, it looks like I missed a good do. Thanks for taking the pictures photoman, as you can see I have sorted out the links.

Enjoy.

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

05/07/2011 : 10:50:40      reply with quote

It looks like I missed a wonderful event the memorial stone and the bandstand are a credit to all of you who helped in organising the whole thing Grahamís mum looked to be enjoying opening it.
When I saw the first picture of our Town Mayor I thought he either he had grown a moustache or he had a caterpillar on his top lip. Thank You to all of those involved.

greengrass
Website Member

Website Member

05/07/2011 : 11:35:20      reply with quote

Were is the Lord Mayors chains have you weighed them inlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

05/07/2011 : 14:28:12      reply with quote

He's no a Lord Mayor! he is a Town Mayor!

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Silsden Bandstand Opening Ceremony - Pictures  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to