Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > WITNESS SOUGHT

Replies in this thread : 7

Author

Topic : WITNESS SOUGHT

avrilann
Website Member

Website Member

26/07/2011 : 17:45:00      reply with quote

WITNESS SOUGHT

Does anyone know of a young man who drives a newish black Peugeot car who was sat stationary waiting for someone to come out of the Co op - or anyone who witnessed an accident in the Co-op car park on Saturday the 9th July at approx 5.45pm.
A young woman got into a VW car and reversed out without looking into the side of my new Suzuki Swift. At the time she gave me all her details and took total blame but now she has changed her mind. So if anyone can help you can reach me on 01535 654489. 07749124409
click for more information

claraclutterbuck
Website Member

Website Member

26/07/2011 : 19:45:35      reply with quote

This may be a ridiculous idea but do the co op have cctv covering the car park ??

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

26/07/2011 : 20:08:00      reply with quote

If you have her correct details just write to her saying you hold her responsible for the collision and ask her to pass the letter onto her insurance company, write to your insurance company giving them her details and ask them to take up the claim on your behalf, when she spoke to her compnay they will have told her never to admit liability, it shouldn't be a problem.

avrilann
Website Member

Website Member

26/07/2011 : 20:26:49      reply with quote

Hi there, thank you for your input I've been to the Co-op this afternoon and sadly they have no CCtv but they have said I can put a notice for a witness in the store.
As for the lady in question she admitted it was her fault as soon as she got out of her car after hitting me - she then gave me all her details name address telephone number and rang me when she got home with her insurance c/o and policy number but its now she as changed her mind and said I hit her car and she was parked.

Shazza
Website Member

Website Member

26/07/2011 : 20:36:11      reply with quote

I'd call her bluff and tell her you'll see her in court.

You would have thought by the damage caused by her car on yours they would be able to tell who was to blame. I bet she got a telling off when she got home for admitting responsablity which is why she has changed her tune.

I hope somebody can help you

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

26/07/2011 : 23:22:30      reply with quote

According to my insurance company any car involved in an accident whilst reversing is at fault under all circumstances

pumbajunior
Website Member

Website Member

27/07/2011 : 18:18:36      reply with quote

as previously stated if you admit blame your insurance is void thats why shes now saying not her fault
insurance companys will investigate

solitaire
Website Member

Website Member

29/07/2011 : 22:44:52      reply with quote

sorry to say that when my friend's car was bumped, in morrison's car park @ keighley, there was nothing she could do. The police said they couldn't help and the insurance company said likewise, as it happened on private property. And she had witnesses.

Replies in this thread : 7

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > WITNESS SOUGHT  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to