Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Did anyone know......

Replies in this thread : 10

Author

Topic : Did anyone know......

Sarah
Website Member

Website Member

10/08/2011 : 09:59:34      reply with quote

There are some responsible dog owners that do pick up poo? I have just had the most obnoxious person tell me that she has seen my dog poo - so have I!!!! I'm calling the police cos it may be a waste of time but I'm going to knock her lights out if she says something again!!! I'm probably the only person who goes back with a water bottle if my furface's tummy isn't 100%! I just wish stupid people understood that girl's don't lift their legs!!!!
click for more information

hermione fraggle
Website Member

Website Member

10/08/2011 : 10:43:38      reply with quote

We had the same problem a couple of times. Someone shouted at once out of her house window at me for letting my dog S**t outside her house. I tried to explain that it's a girl dog and she had only urinated, when I suggested she come out of her house to look I got a barage of abuse.

Sarah
Website Member

Website Member

10/08/2011 : 10:52:14      reply with quote

OOOOHHHH! I was so cross I actually went back to knock on her door and show her my poo bag!!! I so want to call the police but just know they have more important stuff to do.....

pgp001
Website Member

Website Member

10/08/2011 : 13:07:38      reply with quote

Pop it through her letterbox with a little note of explanation. I'm sure she will understand

jonno
Website Member

Website Member

10/08/2011 : 13:07:44      reply with quote

I'm sorry you two got some abuse from irate people. I always think you should get your facts straight before you open your mouth.

I would however like to catch the toe-rag who keeps letting their dog shit outside my house and not cleaning up after it. Never mind verbal abuse, my hose pipe is ready and waiting!

hermione fraggle
Website Member

Website Member

10/08/2011 : 14:24:28      reply with quote

We have had that recently too. It is disgusting it wasn't even on the pavement it was on our stone flags at the front of our house angry I hope our neighbours do not think it is our dog doing mess on our frontage and us not cleaning it up. We even clean her mess up straight away in our own garden.

skive
Website Member

Website Member

14/08/2011 : 19:40:31      reply with quote

Tell me about it, I am sick to death of dog s**t outside my gate.
If you want a dog clean up after it, dont let it crap everywhere.
Might follow them home one day and crap on there doorstep

original
Website Member

Website Member

15/08/2011 : 10:26:48      reply with quote

Dog droppings are quite an emotive subject. May be one simple solution is for dog owners to walk their dog up and down infront of their own property,in their garden or on their land until these dogs had completed their toilet!
A lady told me a dog owner let her dog deposit at the entrance to her house where the postmen etc have to walk to deliver mail. This dog owner waved a poly bag at the householder later when she went out of the house she found a 'dollop; left which was swarming in flies!So the answer is to dog owners in your own back yard please.

pumbajunior
Website Member

Website Member

15/08/2011 : 14:44:55      reply with quote

doesnt really work original
we do that daisy go's in our back garden then we clear it up
but if she is on a long walk she will sometimes go again or twice again on a very long walk
plus the sort of people leaving it dont care anyway

original
Website Member

Website Member

15/08/2011 : 17:28:40      reply with quote

Dog nappies the obvious solution but then the landfill sites would be full if the owners put them in their dustbins!However some would just change them in the street and leave them!

pumbajunior
Website Member

Website Member

16/08/2011 : 11:58:33      reply with quote

no the solution is every dog owner taking poop bags out using them and bining them as most of us do

Replies in this thread : 10

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Did anyone know......  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to