Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Sony Ericcson Xperia Arc Mobile Phone Brand NEW

Replies in this thread : 1

Author

Topic : Sony Ericcson Xperia Arc Mobile Phone Brand NEW

Jeep2
Website Member

Website Member

22/09/2011 : 12:43:12      reply with quote

For Sale is a Sony Ericcson Xperia Arc Mobile Phone recently bought with a contract but after using it for only 1 week have decided it is not the phone for me. The phone was used in a case the whole time and there is not a single scratch or mark, hence labelling it brand new.

This was bought through the Carphone Warehouse on O2 so not sure it if it is locked to O2 but it is very easy to unlock phones these days.

There is also a pink leather effect flip case to go with the phone

Due to the new condition of the phone I am looking for offers in the region of 350.00 otherwise I will be trying my luck on ebay.

If you need the specs of the phone itself it is easily found on google search and many reviews put this handset on a par with the iPhone 4.

Please contact me on here if you require more information or to make an offer.

thanks
click for more information

ciderman
Website Member

Website Member

24/09/2011 : 09:20:55      reply with quote

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

user wiped their message
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 1

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Sony Ericcson Xperia Arc Mobile Phone Brand NEW  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to