Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > repair to integrated fridge

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : repair to integrated fridge

ealteacher
Website Member

Website Member

02/10/2011 : 22:15:14      reply with quote

My integrated fridge is not working properly. I can't figure out if the fridge is broken or if it just that the door is not closing properly.
Does anyone have any ideas about how to go about fixing it? For example, is there anyone in the area that does fridge repairs?
I am grateful for any ideas how to fix this.
Thanks
Pat
click for more information

photoman
Website Member

Website Member

03/10/2011 : 17:45:49      reply with quote

Last week our fridge/freezer packed up. I spent all morning ringing round the local Domestic Engineers who now apparently only repair washing machines/hoovers etc. due to the complexity of the freezer gas etc. I eventually had to ring Hotpoint who could only come out after 3 days so that meant all the freezer contents were thrown away. When they did come out, two components had to be ordered which we are still waiting for. So in answer to your question I think you'll be very lucky if you can find anyone local to repair your fridge. If you do let everyone know on Silsden.net. Good luck!

Ockin Peron
Website Member

Website Member

03/10/2011 : 19:24:58      reply with quote

posted by ealteacher
My integrated fridge is not working properly. I can't figure out if the fridge is broken or if it just that the door is not closing properly.
Have you tried cleaning it?

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

03/10/2011 : 20:37:38      reply with quote

Make sure the temperature control hasn't been knocked/changed. Ours is a wheel which can be turned when you put food into the fridge.

window
Website Member

Website Member

06/10/2011 : 15:12:41      reply with quote

Try contacting www.espares.co.uk
0844 375 3 375
Mon - Fri 8AM - 6PM, Sat 9AM - 1PM
(except bank holidays)
They have a help section on the site but I did not see one for fridges.If you tell them the problem they may guide you through procedures, sell you a part and you could do it yourself. I learnt how to replace a door seal, both fixed and removable from their web videos.

ealteacher
Website Member

Website Member

07/10/2011 : 13:57:43      reply with quote

thanks for the useful advice

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > repair to integrated fridge  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to