Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > friends wanted! new to area :)

Replies in this thread : 1

Author

Topic : friends wanted! new to area :)

coopsooz
Website Member

Website Member

26/10/2011 : 19:08:30      reply with quote

hiyaa. Ive just moved from manchester into the area to be with my family. Im a 18 year old girl just after friends up here to do get my social life back on the go happy :) or if anyone knows of sports clubs in the area to go to, to meet people! thanks happy :)
click for more information

DoubleD
Website Member

Website Member

26/10/2011 : 20:45:36      reply with quote

Hi, I'm an assistant leader with south craven scouts. We have recently started up a scout network group in the area for 18-25 year olds. We only have 1 lass and 5 lads at the moment but we meet up in local pubs and are planning a weekend away in the new year. It's not all camping and sitting around a campfire like the stereotype! You are most welcome to come along if interested but you will need to undergo a Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) if you decide to join. Post on here if interested and I can pass on contact details.
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 1

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > friends wanted! new to area :)  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to