Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > wanting fishing tackle, unused gifts and antiques

Replies in this thread : 6

Author

Topic : wanting fishing tackle, unused gifts and antiques

greenwood1990
Website Member

Website Member

30/10/2011 : 15:50:22      reply with quote

wanting fishing tackle, any old radios or bikes and unused gifts. please email me greenwood1990@hotmail.co.uk
click for more information

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

30/10/2011 : 18:20:47      reply with quote

you seem to be "wanting " a lot of things, can I ask why? what sort of unwanted gifts are after

greenwood1990
Website Member

Website Member

30/10/2011 : 19:05:37      reply with quote

hey weve just moved to the area and my partner has many hobbies and always wanting to add to the collection. unused gifts like bath sets, perfumes, toys ect..

thanet
Website Member

Website Member

01/11/2011 : 11:59:36      reply with quote

try one of the free sites or facebook for sale pages there are some for this area.

bevvy xx
Website Member

Website Member

01/11/2011 : 15:00:25      reply with quote

hi greenwood i still have the teliscope if your interested

shropshirelad
Website Member

Website Member

10/11/2011 : 20:37:39      reply with quote

Call me cynical but Greenwood is after ALOT of many varied things, if you have just moved to the area did you not think about hiring an extra removals van for your life time of hoarding? I'm all for helping anyone who is in need but the kind of things Greenwood is constantly asking for makes me suspicious that any items are destined to make a profitable end for them. I will happily stand corrected if my little thoughts are wrong. Also Greenwood, why don't you just join freecycle? There are groups all around these parts including Keighley, Skipton and Ilkley. Lastly, most of the things you ask for are available at most charity shops including our brilliant one in the town, go support a good cause and at the same time support a local charity shop.

greenwood1990
Website Member

Website Member

12/11/2011 : 19:58:27      reply with quote

i must be on the wrong webpage.. i thought this was for people in the area that wanted to advertise to sell or for items people would like? im looking for these items i have stated as my partner enjoys restoring and adding to his collection at home and for no other reason.

Replies in this thread : 6

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > wanting fishing tackle, unused gifts and antiques  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to