Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > house for rent

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : house for rent

kate
Website Member

Website Member

31/10/2011 : 21:39:40      reply with quote

Hi, we have a very spacious 3-bed house to rent out. Our back door opens directly onto Silsden park, and the bedroom window has beautiful views out across the valley. The downstairs area is open plan with the lounge, dining room and kitchen all connected. We ideally want long-term renters.

We were advised that it would easily rent for 625 but we would accept 575 because we need to move quickly. We may be open to further negotiations. If you are interested, give me a call on 07877 ?????? (Kate see the post below, Peter)

Thanks
click for more information

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

31/10/2011 : 22:09:37      reply with quote

Kate, if you want this advert to remain on the forum please donate to my charity The Yorkshire Air Ambulance, thanks.

I do allow businesses to put information on the forum IF they have a banner already, but free advertising is censored and discouraged if it for business gain.

However, there is a need for a forum advertisement for people who do not want a banner (banners are 50+ vat / year) so I have decided to make a new forum category and to ask people that want to use it to donate a suggested 10 to charity and I have set up www.justgiving.com/silsden for donating to Yorkshire Air Ambulance.

This area will be monitored under a 'fair use' policy shocked shocked 8O

silsden.net gets about 500 unique visitors a day and serves up about 3500+ pages of local information a day. About 50+% of the pages are from the forum, although silsden.net receives visitors from around the world, most of the people that look at silsden.net are local.

nursy
Website Member

Website Member

03/11/2011 : 19:26:33      reply with quote

kate is your house still available? am in quick need of a 3 bedroom property in silsden as my house has sold!!
yours hopefully
heather

kate
Website Member

Website Member

04/11/2011 : 09:30:28      reply with quote

Peter,

Please accept my apology I was unaware of the business post rules. I will of course make a small donation to the charity you have detailed.

Many thanks

Kate

kate
Website Member

Website Member

04/11/2011 : 09:34:14      reply with quote

Nursy,

An application for the house has now been made. I will update you if anything changes thanks for your interest.

Kate

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

04/11/2011 : 10:11:56      reply with quote

I will of course make a small donation to the charity you have detailed.

Many thanks

Kate
Kate, thank you for your donation to the Yorkshire Air Ambulance www.justgiving.com/silsden I hope you manage to rent your house successfully. happy :) If you email me some pictures of your pram I will add it to your other post. Peter

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > house for rent  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to