Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Help for some fundraising on behalf of Nathan Cubitt

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : Help for some fundraising on behalf of Nathan Cubitt

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

11/11/2011 : 10:01:59      reply with quote

Posted on behalf of Yvonne Baines:

Hi, I wonder if you can help us, we are a trying to raise some funds on behalf of Nathan Cubitt a local lad to Silsden, who was seriously injured playing rugby for KRUFC on Sunday last week.

I was led to believe that we maybe able to obtain some support to pay for a venue so that we do not have to take this money out of the money that we raise. It will cost approximately £100 to hire the Victoria hall for 2 hours so that we have a room large enough to hold approx 100 people for the event. I hope that you are able to help us.

We plan on having an hour Zumba session and the room at Hothfield primary where we normally do this will not be big enough for anyone else wishing to attend.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to contact me for any more information. The date for the session is 14th Dec.

Many thanks Yvonne Baines
Phone: 07914 381 274
click for more information

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

21/11/2011 : 10:02:25      reply with quote

Posted on behalf of Yvonne:

We have been allowed to use Silsden football club for the night and am so grateful to them. I have attached a copy of the poster that we are using to advertise the event.

Download the poster: www.silsden.net/forum/forumpics/NathanCubit.pdf

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

21/11/2011 : 19:25:06      reply with quote

On behalf of Silsden Sports Club we are glad we can help and hope the evening is succesfull

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

24/11/2011 : 14:31:58      reply with quote

From the Keighley News:
Jonny’s ‘get well’ message to Nathan

READ MORE.... www.keighleynews.co.uk/news/news_keighley/9380977.Jonny___s____get_well____message_to_Nathan/

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Help for some fundraising on behalf of Nathan Cubitt   

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to