Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to FOR SALE/SERVICES | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > FOR SALE/SERVICES > Beauty by Kirsty

Replies in this thread : 1

Author

Topic : Beauty by Kirsty

KMS2011
Website Member

Website Member

26/11/2011 : 15:16:00      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message
click for more information

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

26/11/2011 : 15:30:45      reply with quote

I do allow businesses to put information on the forum IF they have a banner already, but free advertising is censored and discouraged if it for business gain.

However, there is a need for a forum advertisement for people who do not want a banner (banners are 50+ vat / year) so I have decided to make a new forum category and to ask people that want to use it to donate a suggested 10 to charity and I have set up www.justgiving.com/silsden for donating to Yorkshire Air Ambulance.

This area will be monitored under a 'fair use' policy

silsden.net gets about 500 unique visitors a day and serves up about 3500+ pages of local information a day. About 50+% of the pages are from the forum, although silsden.net receives visitors from around the world, most of the people that look at silsden.net are local.

If you would like a banner which provides a link to more information about your business then please email me for more details

click for more information

Replies in this thread : 1

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > FOR SALE/SERVICES > Beauty by Kirsty  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to