Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > yorkshire stone flags and stuff for SALE

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : yorkshire stone flags and stuff for SALE

robm
Website Member

Website Member

03/03/2012 : 21:04:15      reply with quote

Hi..we built a conservatory in September so i took down a Yorkshire Stone raised patio and path. I have about 15 or so flag stones of differing size (some are about 3 feet x 2 feet, others are 1 feet x 2.5 feet etc etc) and TBH they are of differing quality but mostly OK to good.

I also have some stone "bricks" from , about 50 of these.

These are all in my garden and although I am sure I could 200 or so if I took to a reclamtion yard I haven't got a trailer (nor the motivation). If someone is looking for some stone for patio and walls then I will take 100 on a buyer collect basis. Obviously you will want to see what there is before committing so let me know if you are interested and leave contact details and I will be in touch.
click for more information

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

04/03/2012 : 10:18:48      reply with quote

Sounds good to me - please call 01535 655441

robm
Website Member

Website Member

05/03/2012 : 18:08:07      reply with quote

Hi Peter

Thanks for that...I am currently working away but will be back Thursday, I will phone you then if that is OK, then if you want to take a look I am at home over the weekend.

Rob

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

05/03/2012 : 20:03:13      reply with quote

Rob, if you could possibly ring or email before Thurs that would be good. happy :)

HB
Website Member

Website Member

06/03/2012 : 15:50:30      reply with quote

if peter is not interested in them then I would be we are doing a bit to the garden this year
thanks

robm
Website Member

Website Member

09/03/2012 : 16:40:31      reply with quote

Hi HB

Thanks for your interest but Peter has come to look at them and is taking them off my hands.

Regards...Rob

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > yorkshire stone flags and stuff for SALE  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to