Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Charity gig

Replies in this thread : 4

Author

Topic : Charity gig

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

11/04/2012 : 10:34:53      reply with quote

Raising money for a walking frame for a disabled 11 year old.2 bands,Swing City and Blues,sweat & Tears, raffle/auction.5-00 a ticket gets you pie & pea's aswell.Silsden Sports Club friday April 27th 8-00pm start.
I have some tickets and if anyone wants to donate a raffle prize we would be grateful.
silsdenafc.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=08aaf5cf9b250fdd1a2cc3c40812d6ee&showtopic=5007
click for more information

The Browns
Website Member

Website Member

27/04/2012 : 11:54:45      reply with quote

Hi just seen the details of your event unfortunately we cannot attend but wondered if we could make a donation from our trust?We are The Chris Brown Trust set up in memory of my son we died after a rugby accident in 2009 Could you please let us know how and where you would like the money........ good luck for tonight!

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

27/04/2012 : 13:14:55      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by The Browns
Hi just seen the details of your event unfortunately we cannot attend but wondered if we could make a donation from our trust?We are The Chris Brown Trust set up in memory of my son we died after a rugby accident in 2009 Could you please let us know how and where you would like the money........ good luck for tonight!
Well thank you very much its a kind gesture which is appreciated.I am just on with moving from No36 along the Avenue so I am sometimes there or I could call after the weekend.
Thanks again

The Browns
Website Member

Website Member

30/04/2012 : 19:55:49      reply with quote

Hi called along tonite but no one in ..........let me know when your at the house and I'll call along my mobile is 07812 560 626 thanks Linda

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

14/06/2012 : 23:36:37      reply with quote

Hi Linda

Sorry I didnt get in touch but I think we pretty much hit our target so im sure there will be other deserving projects where funds are needed just as much.

Thanks once again for the offer.

Gary

Replies in this thread : 4

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Charity gig  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to