Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Turn-The-Sky-Purple

Replies in this thread : 7

Author

Topic : Turn-The-Sky-Purple

thanet
Website Member

Website Member

10/05/2012 : 20:30:40      reply with quote

This is happening on 23rd june not got venue as yet but its all in aid of pancreatic cancer i think many people on here will be aware of
Kate Hardcastle who did so much to raise awareness of the disease and who passed away last year.Balloons will be released from a local beauty spot on June 23rd at 7.00pm. You don't have to be there, but you can still sponsor a balloon in someone's memory.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with them– they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
So please, if you can, dig deep and donate now. Balloons are just £2.
Follow this linkapps.facebook.com/jgdonation/Turn-The-Sky-Purple/on-facebook?fb_ref=fundraising-page-facebook&fb_source=timeline
click for more information

beckymiller
Website Member

Website Member

11/05/2012 : 09:49:11      reply with quote

Are you looking for volunteers to help out tagging the balloons and releasing? I helped Kate with one of her balloon releases a few years back after losing a family member to pancreatic cancer and, time allowing, I'd love to help out again, by not only sponsoring a balloon! Please let me have any details you have when you can. Thanks

Lifeloving1
Website Member

Website Member

11/05/2012 : 12:18:44      reply with quote

Hi
Happy to help too, lost my mum to PC some years ago and raised money running London Marathon in 2010. Balloon release sounds much more civilised.....
Christine

thanet
Website Member

Website Member

13/05/2012 : 15:21:16      reply with quote

thank you will get in touch when i have more details off the main person who is dealing with it all

thanet
Website Member

Website Member

13/05/2012 : 15:34:26      reply with quote

www.facebook.com/events/142067575925528/ now set for keighley tarn

old_miner
Website Member

Website Member

14/05/2012 : 08:37:34      reply with quote

Can someone explain the benefit of polluting the countryside with balloons for a charitable cause?

Some of these might come down in fields where they are eaten by animals who then have a blocked gut and suffer a horrible death.

thanet
Website Member

Website Member

18/05/2012 : 19:20:24      reply with quote

anyone out there who may know of anyone who would maybe be able to help with helium for the balloons.

thanet
Website Member

Website Member

18/05/2012 : 19:25:15      reply with quote

if any one wanting to help here is the link www.justgiving.com/Turn-The-Sky-Purple
also the event is on june 23rd at 7pm at kly tarn

Replies in this thread : 7

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Turn-The-Sky-Purple  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to