Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Green ford focus X749 hit and run, info wanted

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : Green ford focus X749 hit and run, info wanted

sammid1983
Website Member

Website Member

25/05/2012 : 21:55:26      reply with quote

as above, a green ford focus only got part of the reg X749 whilst parked on the high street near the beck, clipped the front passenger side of my car whilst they were trying to pass, a male which appeared to be in his 50's parked up got out of his car to inspect the damage saw me approching my car, jumped back into his car and drove off very quickly

if anyone knows this car or has seen it parked anywhere please post here, i want to give the guilty party the option to fix the problem before the police are called

any info appriciated
click for more information

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

25/05/2012 : 22:25:31      reply with quote

sammid1983 Report it on the police none emergency number 101, within 24hrs, there are cctv camera’s at the top and bottom end of Kirkgate maybe they captured the car and then the police can trace the driver/owner for you

sammid1983
Website Member

Website Member

26/05/2012 : 11:15:38      reply with quote

id like to give the driver a couple of days to come forward, i know theres a very slim chance but worth a shot, before calling to police

Dodzi
Website Member

Website Member

26/05/2012 : 12:47:39      reply with quote

I think the point is after 24hrs the tapes may have been reused

sammid1983
Website Member

Website Member

26/05/2012 : 12:51:14      reply with quote

oh i see, i spoke to the community p/o this morning and he said they should be able to locate the car if its on their system from the partial reg number, so will still leave it couple of days, it may be that it wasnt a local person

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

26/05/2012 : 17:46:49      reply with quote

NO! the point is you have been involved ina fail to stop road traffic collision, you must by law report it within 24hrs, or you commit the offence of failing to report, talking to the local pcso it's the same as reporting it.

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Green ford focus X749 hit and run, info wanted  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to