Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to Forum and website things | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > Forum and website things > DO NOT START A NEW TOPIC WHEN THERE IS ALREADY ONE ON THE SUBJECT

Replies in this thread : 0

Author

Topic : DO NOT START A NEW TOPIC WHEN THERE IS ALREADY ONE ON THE SUBJECT

Admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator

01/06/2012 : 10:00:00      reply with quote

I have noticed recently forum members are starting new topics when there is already one started on the subject.

Some of the extra "new" posts have been caused by new members to the forum and I have pointed out the errors of their ways within the topic. However, this is forum maintenance I could do without.

Starting a NEW TOPIC when the subject is already open just splits the discussion and confuses people. If you want to "refresh" your original post / announcement please add a post to your original topic.

The forum is quite popular and topics, if they are not posted to, do drop off the end of the latest list - PLEASE USE the search facility, at the top of the forum page, to find your original topic.

BE WARNED I have been nice up to now I WILL DELETE DUPLICATE TOPICS BY THE SAME AUTHOR WITHOUT WARNING

Peter
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 0

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > Forum and website things > DO NOT START A NEW TOPIC WHEN THERE IS ALREADY ONE ON THE SUBJECT  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to