Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Silsden Environmental Group website

Replies in this thread : 10

Author

Topic : Silsden Environmental Group website

hermione fraggle
Website Member

Website Member

20/06/2012 : 19:18:22      reply with quote

The SEG now has its own website and blog through which we can share news, events and hopefully is another way to reach potential volunteers who do not necessarily use silsden.net and it is also a central point of contact for the group.

Here is the link (including details on how to contact the group via email)

theenvironmentalgroup.silsden.net/

Members of the group can use the Contact Us page to send details of forthcoming events that they are organising as well as blog articles to be published on the site to share activities we have taken part in around Silsden.
click for more information

GAMEKEEPER
Website Member

Website Member

21/06/2012 : 10:39:24      reply with quote

Thank you for the link to the new site.

For some unknown reason my phone doesn't display the icons for links within the site. I don't know about other smart/ i phones etc.

victor
Website Member

Website Member

21/06/2012 : 12:02:44      reply with quote

Web page looks great,so good look hope you get more people interested in the town.

hermione fraggle
Website Member

Website Member

21/06/2012 : 12:12:49      reply with quote

As I was saying you can use the Contact us area to let us know so we can add more content.

I am not sure how it appears on smart phones, I will take a look on my blackberry later.

GAMEKEEPER
Website Member

Website Member

21/06/2012 : 12:46:07      reply with quote

When the page loads up, you can see various icons, double tap to enlarge the print, to read the text and you lose all the icons.

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

21/06/2012 : 13:48:21      reply with quote

After enlarging the mobile version of the site - if you go to the top of the page you should find the menu has become a drop-down menu where you can select the page you require. happy :)

GAMEKEEPER
Website Member

Website Member

22/06/2012 : 09:06:32      reply with quote

Thanks Peter. The phone was slow in loading the page. It is now showing the drop down box now.

ted
Website Member

Website Member

24/06/2012 : 17:15:12      reply with quote

looks good. everyone should be lending their support.

you should set up a twitter page too and get even more exposure. good luck.

Silsdener2
Website Member

Website Member

30/06/2012 : 18:32:08      reply with quote

I've recently put messages about clearing up Himalayan Balsam on the 'Topics' page of silsden.net and am still working on this project. Would welcome any extra support, as there's lots of it out there, and we have till the end of July to catch it before it starts to produce those seed heads that contain hundreds of potential new plants!! Please let me know via this website if you can spare an hour or so, and when.....

hermione fraggle
Website Member

Website Member

30/06/2012 : 18:45:07      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Holy Thread Hijack Batman!!!

I appreciate your efforts but is this not going somewhat off topic, this is a thread about the SEG website and content of the website. I do not mind you asking for events and blogs to be put on the SEG website via this thread.. but a complete change of topic?????

Would it not be more productive to either add to one of the old threads about the Himalayan Balsam or start a new one advertising a date of action than hijack other peoples thread?

Here is the link to the website theenvironmentalgroup.silsden.net/

hermione fraggle
Website Member

Website Member

15/07/2012 : 17:18:25      reply with quote

We also have a facebook group for sharing news and views and events

https://www.facebook.com/groups/448259328525841/

Please join and encourage other Silsden residents to do so happy :)

Replies in this thread : 10

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Silsden Environmental Group website  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to