Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > charity raffle tickets 1 to win 4 cinema tickets-NSPCC & variety club

Replies in this thread : 0

Author

Topic : charity raffle tickets 1 to win 4 cinema tickets-NSPCC & variety club

coopsooz
Website Member

Website Member

18/09/2012 : 16:03:25      reply with quote

hi
We are doing a preview charity screening of 'the perks of being a wallflower'on 30th Sept (sunday) at 6.30 at Odeon Leeds-Bradford-proceeds will go to nspcc variety club and beat bullying camaign.

I do charity for NSPCC and Variety club through the Odeon and my GM has offered for me to be able to do a raffle for 4 cinema tickets.Raffle tickets will be available on the day (along side another poster sale & bake sale) or from me if you wish.Tickets are 1

If anyone is interested please phone 01535 656142 or 07979185334 or if you want to get hold of me at the Odeon ask for Susan Cooper.

The raffle will be drawn on the 30th sept-good luck!
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 0

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > charity raffle tickets 1 to win 4 cinema tickets-NSPCC & variety club  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to