Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Rotweiller puppies for sale

Replies in this thread : 0

Author

Topic : Rotweiller puppies for sale

XxljhxX
Website Member

Website Member

07/11/2012 : 15:29:29      reply with quote

I have for sale 9 beautiful rotweilla puppies
There are 6 boys and 3 girls. They are 4 week old and will be ready for rehoming in 4 week when they have turned 8 week old.

These pups will be a well nurtured, loving family pet to have in your home. They have been brought up round a 14 month old child, so they are used to families with children.

There mother is a very soft, friendly and loving dog. She has been very good around my son, and therefore i have the most upfront confidence that these pups will be the same way.

There is a small deposit to put down on your chosen puppy, that of 50.
The males are 300 and the females are 350. They are being wormed every 2 week frm the age of 3 week and are also being fleaed.

If anymore information is needed give me a ring or a text and i will be happy to give you as much info as possible.
I am taking in phone calls as of now for viewings of the pups to anyone interested, just give me a call to arrange a date and time

Lucy - 07904600443
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 0

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Rotweiller puppies for sale  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to