Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > curry corner

Replies in this thread : 46
Page : 1 2
<< next page next page >>

Author

Topic : curry corner

sid
Website Member

Website Member

14/12/2012 : 03:03:49      reply with quote

the management of curry corner silsden firstly would like to thank you all for the comments you made after experiencing its food and service,unfortunately those whom were as little as dissapointed with the quality of food and service and left comments about this, the curry corner management even much grateful to them because of your comments it can be rectified and enhanced up-to the standard required by the locals.
click for more information

Loafer
Website Member

Website Member

14/12/2012 : 18:50:07      reply with quote

One suggestion Sid. I enjoyed your Staff Curry very much but it needs more of the chops per portion.

sid
Website Member

Website Member

15/12/2012 : 02:07:50      reply with quote

@ loafer thanks for your suggestion and letting me know, next time you order whether its a takeaway or dining inn please ask the waiter to make a little large portion for you- I will be pleased to put a bit extra as we value our customer the most.

sid
Website Member

Website Member

15/12/2012 : 02:08:14      reply with quote

@ loafer thanks for your suggestion and letting me know, next time you order whether its a takeaway or dining inn please ask the waiter to make a little large portion for you- I will be pleased to put a bit extra as we value our customer the most.

craftycat
Website Member

Website Member

15/12/2012 : 17:07:25      reply with quote

Feedback on our visits to the restaurant (this has also been fed back to you personally as well.....

Your portions generally are on the small side!!

Staff hanging around chatting at the bar area is not so nice when you are trying to enjoy a meal.

When you receive constructive feedback about the meal, you and staff are quite defensive, and always say 'next time' I will do.... but you are assuming people will come back.

sid
Website Member

Website Member

16/12/2012 : 03:36:49      reply with quote

@craftycat as you have been a customer of curry corner I would call you sir/ madam, we do our best to satisfy the customer with the possible manner and service as our ground floor restaurant area is small and close to the dining area it could be a little distactive some diners when the waiter talking or taking telephone orders,about the portion size 1 or 2 customers made comments which has been rectified,yes since we have opened we had 1 complaint about our sheekh kebab while a regular couple dining at the restaurant, they also used to order takeaway meals,the such day they made the complaint the waiter asked them can serve something else instead and they said no its ok, when the waiter took starter plate back to the kitchen there was nothing not even a tiny bit of salad left this is why we did not minus the price of sheek kebab,then the main course served as usual the waiter asked them about the meal they replied nice and the whole meal was thoroughly finished by them, after they was served with a complimentary drink, it is when they was leaving I was by the door and said sorry about the sheek kebab will make sure its next time- one of them couple made few comments,,oh no we was not happy with main dishes at all we will not comeback we may come back after few week then we might enjoy apart from this meal we enjoyed your meal every time, now you tell me those who enjoyed your meals and service every time before and never made a bad comment apart from while sunday special 3 course offer was on they asked instead of kulfi can they have a different sweet which was not on offer menu so the waiter said its kulfi only madam at that time I was not there- and for your information only- curry corner is not the only restaurant I am running sir, there is few more I have and I always try to please all my customers with up most possible manner and service quality since last 30 odd years- finally I would like to say sorry again for your dissapointment with us and thank you for letting us know your view I am thinking of putting some kind of screen in between the bar and dining area which may give a little privacy to the customer or upstairs dining area is always available for those who wants privacy. thanks

craftycat
Website Member

Website Member

20/12/2012 : 11:31:06      reply with quote

Curry Corner - I was just providing feedback on my own experiences.

Detailing a customers experience in your restaurant bears no reference to my feedback....

Dodzi
Website Member

Website Member

20/12/2012 : 12:54:29      reply with quote

Got to say we went for a curry last Friday - the foods was amazing, the atmosphere great and the waiters gave great service - keep it up and you keep folk coming back!!!

Oh and the beer was top notch as well!!

sid
Website Member

Website Member

21/12/2012 : 03:59:22      reply with quote

@craftycat we tried to explain all the points you raised on your feedback, about the portion size(which is standard)if somebody has big appetite then a large portion can be ordered with a little extra cost,you said waiters keeps on chatting at the bar area we explained why and what other possible alternative we can offer, however we try our best as everyone does, we do not hold anything personal with anybody,it is the individual has his own rights of choice and should be defensive with positive views- unfortunately since we've opened the business there has been only 2 complaint made to us including yourself,we are holding more than 800 comment cards until today-88% marked excellent 12% marked good for the food quality 89% marked excellent 11% marked good for our service and we hope to keep it on this in the future.

ces podd
Website Member

Website Member

23/12/2012 : 19:36:08      reply with quote

Just eaten at curry corner tonight. Lovely meal with my madras being just the right temperature. I thought the portions were ample and the restaurant has a nice feel compared to previous businesses there. Will be going back thankyou happy :)

jbrare
Website Member

Website Member

24/12/2012 : 18:55:24      reply with quote

Just got a takeaway and used the online system. I have to say, it was fantastic. We normally get them from purple garlic. Curry Corner was nicer. It was all really good. Jalfrezi was brill, kema rice is the best I've had for a long time.

I like purple garlic as I like the atmosphere but we'll be trying the Curry Corner for a meal out next time. Both supply really good food.

Enjoyed it, to the chefs, that was some good curry. Thanks.

dexter
Website Member

Website Member

24/12/2012 : 20:05:44      reply with quote

Go Curry Corner go....always great whenever we've had takeaway....enjoy happy :)

photoman
Website Member

Website Member

25/12/2012 : 18:00:48      reply with quote

Just been to Curry Corner for an excellent Christmas day 4-course meal. We had to ask to take some home as there were too much for us to eat which is a good fault.
The main meal consisted of a whole chicken which was accompanied by various sides, rice and naan bread. The Indian rice pudding to finish was different and very tasty. We came away contented and will definately be going back next Christmas day but before that it will be next month and February, with friends, for my birthday.

Well done Curry Corner.

sid
Website Member

Website Member

28/12/2012 : 12:53:33      reply with quote

we would like to thank you all for your nice comments about us.

sid
Website Member

Website Member

02/02/2013 : 02:31:07      reply with quote

book your table with us for the valentine day and mothers day for mothers day we are doing a choice of 5 course meal from our a la carte menu for 12 per person

sid
Website Member

Website Member

05/02/2013 : 15:14:55      reply with quote

did you know you can take away any 2 curries with any 2 sundries for 10 any king prawn or fish dish 1 extra for each dish.

partygirl
Website Member

Website Member

28/02/2013 : 18:30:15      reply with quote

Just had tea from Curry Corner!! Have to say it was excellent and the staff were lovely! Definately will be back

sid
Website Member

Website Member

01/03/2013 : 00:29:02      reply with quote

@partygirl, thanks a lot for your nice comment

Dodzi
Website Member

Website Member

01/03/2013 : 11:57:56      reply with quote

I'm worried I've become addicted - cracking food sid - keep it up!

sid
Website Member

Website Member

04/03/2013 : 15:03:41      reply with quote

book your table with us for the MOTHERS DAY- a choice of 4 course meal from our menu with a 1st round of complimentary drink for only 11

sid
Website Member

Website Member

15/03/2013 : 13:55:58      reply with quote

THANKS DODZI FOR YOUR COMPLIMENT-
solid wood flooring

sid
Website Member

Website Member

23/03/2013 : 00:24:49      reply with quote

ON THE 7TH OF APRIL SUNDAY CURRY CORNER IS DOING A 5 COURSE SPECIAL BANGLADESHI FEAST WHICH IS A AUTHENTIC HOME STYLE COOKING HIGHLY RECCOMENDED FOR TRUE CURRY LOVERS, ADVANCE BOOKING REQUIRED FOR PREPARATION 14.95 PER PERSON, FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CALL CURRY CORNER ON 01535 656222

sid
Website Member

Website Member

30/03/2013 : 14:57:29      reply with quote

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS

The Stig
Website Member

Website Member

14/04/2013 : 19:50:07      reply with quote

Tell you what. Just been to curry corner tonight and although not been for a while due to hols it's as good as ever in fact as good as it gets.

We really are spoilt in Silsden with cc Anybody who hasn't yet been you are really missing out.

You will be amazed with the quality and presentation.

Sid your team are to be congratulated again!

Snowdrop
Website Member

Website Member

27/04/2013 : 00:30:38      reply with quote

What an absolute undiscovered gem.
After experiencing Indian restaurants throughout the UK, Curry Corner Silsden has to be the very best.

Staff are courteous, attentive and professional.
The food was high quality ,tremendous variation and diversity of ingredients , blend of flavours and spices set this food apart to attain a gourmet status rating.
Cleanliness and table linen are an added extra.
Please, please try as you will be blown away with the qualiity of food and value for money.

logicale
Website Member

Website Member

27/04/2013 : 21:38:23      reply with quote

Yep Just been for another curry Excellent Family down next week so its a take away Now got Cobra on tap

Dodzi
Website Member

Website Member

30/04/2013 : 10:54:04      reply with quote

Whats happening - why is the building up for sale?

sid
Website Member

Website Member

30/04/2013 : 14:12:56      reply with quote

javascript:smileyInsert(topicform.message, 'happy :)');hi dodzi don't you worry mate, I will not go, it is the landlord who want's to sell the building not the business- keep well see you next time round.

sid
Website Member

Website Member

20/05/2013 : 00:26:15      reply with quote

many of our customer called us about the auction sign on our establishment to check are we closing down- this message is to inform all our supportive friends and customers- NO WE ARE NOT CLOSING DOWN - hopefully we will be with you all for many years to come and serve with quality food. thanks SID

sid
Website Member

Website Member

01/06/2013 : 12:42:42      reply with quote

SUNDAY THE 16th june FATHERS DAY at your very own CURRY CORNER if you fancy A VERY UNIQUE 5 course set meal for 20 per person, then book your table now- 1st popadum with pickle tray 2nd special mixed starter 3rd a fish dish and a lamb dish 4th vegetable rice and special stuffed naan 5th fresh coconut rice pudding- FOR THIS SPECIAL MEAL BOOKING ONLY- (our normal menu will be also available) 01535-656222 or 07508420984

sid
Website Member

Website Member

13/06/2013 : 15:25:31      reply with quote

not to missed,,,, book your table by saturday.

sid
Website Member

Website Member

16/06/2013 : 01:43:48      reply with quote

FOR THE FATHERS DAY SUNDAY THE 16TH JUNE WE'RE FULLY BOOKED FROM 5 PM TO 9 PM FURTHER SITTING CAN ONLY BE AVAILABLE FROM 9 PM TILL 11 PM- WE HAD TO REFUSE SOME OF OUR REGULARS FOR THE 5-9 PM EARLY SCHEDULE, WE'RE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSED, WE STILL WELCOME YOU FOR THE 9-11 SCHEDULE IF WISH TO COME. THANKS- SID

original
Website Member

Website Member

16/06/2013 : 12:47:38      reply with quote

I am amazed how much pulicity 'Curry Corner' gets on this site . Do they 'pay' extra???????

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

16/06/2013 : 14:38:05      reply with quote

posted by original
I am amazed how much pulicity 'Curry Corner' gets on this site . Do they 'pay' extra???????
YES THEY DO happy :)

Dodzi
Website Member

Website Member

17/06/2013 : 09:22:31      reply with quote

Cracking meal last night Sid - well up with your usual standards

Dodzi
Website Member

Website Member

03/07/2013 : 23:06:24      reply with quote

Yet another great night put on for the Airedale Dodgers - and thanks very much for the offer of a prize for the raffel being sold by the dodgers on gala day in aid of Sue Rider Manor Lands!!

Replies in this thread : 46
Page : 1 2
<< next page next page >>

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > curry corner  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to