Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > free to good home

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : free to good home

saracen
Website Member

Website Member

06/01/2013 : 11:20:23      reply with quote

Small(portable)colour non digital tv with freeview box,wall bracket,remotes for tv and freeview box and scart lead. All in first class condition. Contact Kate weekday evenings before 8pm on 01535 653240
click for more information

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

06/01/2013 : 18:37:45      reply with quote

If you can't get rid of this television then the Britsh Heart Foundation will take old TVs, they MUST have a scart socket and a remote. They will come and collect things and they send you and email to say how much your donated item sold for. It's not just TVs they will collect, look on their website for more information.

happy :) Better than taking them to the tip. happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)

Lulu
Website Member

Website Member

07/02/2013 : 12:25:16      reply with quote

I wouldn't waste your time. I've a perfectly good tv on stand that I want to get rid of. I was told I could phone BHF at Halifax and that they would come and collect it. I have tried repeatedly for the past couple of months and all I get is a message saying that all their staff are on the phone. It then suggests you leave a message, which I have done several times, giving my phone number, name and purpose of call. Have they got back to me? NO NO NO so I am giving it up as a bad job now and will get my sons to take this perfectly good tv to the tip. What a waste!!

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

07/02/2013 : 13:16:48      reply with quote

It worked for me and not just once, but then I arranged for the collection via their website:

www.bhf.org.uk/test/van-collection.aspx

GAMEKEEPER
Website Member

Website Member

07/02/2013 : 14:14:56      reply with quote

I have two 32 inch digital units, one works reasonably well, the other has a problem with brightness settings. They are both old, but have remotes. Would they be of any use? I am loathe to get rid of them, but they are taking up space needed for other things.

They both play DVD,s videos etc with no problems.

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

07/02/2013 : 14:43:34      reply with quote

For the British Heart Foundation to accept your old telly (can be the old tube-type TV or flat screen), it has to have a scart socket and a remote.

They also collect other items, check their website.

If you gift aid your donation and you provide an email address they will let you know how much your donation was worth to the good cause. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > free to good home  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to