Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > The Big Event! March 10th 2013

Replies in this thread : 7

Author

Topic : The Big Event! March 10th 2013

Triquetra88
Website Member

Website Member

13/01/2013 : 12:39:31      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

My name is Laura, I live in Silsden and for the last few months I have been putting things in to place to start rehearsals for a dance event set to happen on Mothers Day this year (March 10th 2013). The event will happen in Keighley Centreand involves fun and easy to learn dancing.

This is for Cancer Research UK and also for my neice. Money will be raised by collection on and around the date of the event. We are now ready to begin rehearsals which will take start on the 6th February at 6pm for an hour at Aire View Infant School in Silsden. They will then be every Wednesday night for 5 weeks. For this to work we need a lot of people of various ages to take part, at the moment we have a number of families wanting to take part but we need more.

There is no cost involved to the participants I only ask that you are available for rehearsals for one hour on a Wednesday night and that you are available on the 10th March to come and have some fun and do something amazing for Cancer Research UK.

If you are interested please contact me on my email which is

pinkribbon88@hotmail.co.uk

Thank You.

click for more information

coopsooz
Website Member

Website Member

16/01/2013 : 21:08:14      reply with quote

Im in!!!

Have sent you an email!!

Hawaii50
Website Member

Website Member

28/01/2013 : 11:16:14      reply with quote

Hi, are you still needing dancers? my 12yr old daughter is interested possibly, she has been dancing since she was 4yrs old. thanks

GRAMDAER
Website Member

Website Member

28/01/2013 : 21:03:25      reply with quote

What about you Hawaii50? I was under the impression that you were a good dancer.

Triquetra88
Website Member

Website Member

29/01/2013 : 22:20:02      reply with quote

If I haven't emailed you please let me know.

Rehearsals for this start next Wednesday the 6th February at 6pm at Aire View School in Silsden. We are still looking for many more participants and I would really appreciate people getting the word out about this. Thank you.

Laura happy :)

gremlinguru
Website Member

Website Member

30/01/2013 : 19:33:15      reply with quote

what sort of dancing does it involve? Is it suitable for older people???

Triquetra88
Website Member

Website Member

31/01/2013 : 21:15:49      reply with quote

It's just disco dancing really plenty of older and younger people involved so it will be made to suit all ages happy :)

loobiloo
Website Member

Website Member

08/02/2013 : 18:52:26      reply with quote

Hi, I am interested and have sent ou an email. Just checking it's not too late to become involved? My daughter may also be keen to join in.

Replies in this thread : 7

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > The Big Event! March 10th 2013   

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to