Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Anyone lost a staffie

Replies in this thread : 16

Author

Topic : Anyone lost a staffie

lukes
Website Member

Website Member

16/01/2013 : 19:31:13      reply with quote

Theres a staffie running around looking lost seen at south view terrace today. Seems very friendly
click for more information

pednjulie
Website Member

Website Member

16/01/2013 : 20:51:01      reply with quote

try dog warden sure if u catch it u can hand it ova lol

pumbajunior
Website Member

Website Member

16/01/2013 : 21:15:14      reply with quote

was it tan coloured if so it was pelting up and down keighley road and elliot street between 6-7am this morning
posted this on fbook this mornin

Just phoned 101 your friendly local police fob off merchants to report a dog loose and running up and down silsden main street (were its dark and as its a rat run there will probably be an accident) ohhhh you want the dog warden for that (yeah will in the mean time send police for the imminent RTA) or maybe one of your panda cars will hit it after all the emergency services only concern about silsden is to keep there short cut to ilkley open so they can speed through it bloody wastes of space (ohhhh btw phoned the dog warden who was supposed to be on call yeah the bfd council emergency room said he comes im at 8am and he will pass the message on then) i did go out with a bag of kibble trying to coax the dog away from the road and trying to find were it was from to return it but it just shot past me when i saw it running too fast for me to keep up then i lost it

GAMEKEEPER
Website Member

Website Member

16/01/2013 : 21:52:51      reply with quote

Don't call the RSPCA about it, they will only put it down.

lukes
Website Member

Website Member

17/01/2013 : 20:02:32      reply with quote

Yes it was the tan one. I personally found the he dog warden and rspca helpful with a dog i kept bumping in to. They came out its more likely the dog warden will pts after 7 days if the owner does not claim it. I contacted the owner of the dog i found and they were abusive and told me to bugger off. Then they had the bloody cheek to report it stolen on this forum!! They soon removed that post. You have to ask where is the bloody owner its been loose by the sound of it a few days it had a broken chain around its neck

pednjulie
Website Member

Website Member

17/01/2013 : 22:13:59      reply with quote

dont av the staffie put down owner cud send u a massive bill lol

lukes
Website Member

Website Member

17/01/2013 : 22:30:52      reply with quote

The dog warden charges for bed and board for pick up the RSPCA asks for a donation some people are not and never will be fit to keep a dog or any animal why lol a dog being put to sleep??? Some owners despite contact from the RSPCA refuse to take the call enough said I think !!!

pednjulie
Website Member

Website Member

17/01/2013 : 22:37:12      reply with quote

very true young man

pednjulie
Website Member

Website Member

17/01/2013 : 22:40:48      reply with quote

same as wi the mare and foal no grass in field a tiny haynet wi sum rough old hay them ponies feet will be sham nxt summer, laminitis then they be lame as lol

lukes
Website Member

Website Member

17/01/2013 : 23:08:52      reply with quote

Oh and don't get me started cos I do believe in telling the truth and I do mean the whole truth!

lukes
Website Member

Website Member

17/01/2013 : 23:14:45      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

You confuse me for someone else I do not own a mare and foal never have and hope i never will. If you have concerns for any animals you should contact the RSPCA any responsible owner would welcome a visit! I am not a young man either but thanks for that I will take it as a compliment. What I am is a reponsible dog owner who spends many hours and has done for many years walking the moors around Silsden.

GAMEKEEPER
Website Member

Website Member

18/01/2013 : 15:01:39      reply with quote

The RSPCA are only ever interested if they can "win" a high profile prosecution against an individual or organization. hence teh fact that the directors are facing investigations into the organization.

They are not intereted in front line services. See BBC news report www.the-shg.org/SHGPressReleases.htm

Thsi is just one example!

ella
Website Member

Website Member

18/01/2013 : 22:03:51      reply with quote

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

it will be hard to get laminitis without no grass I would of thought bizzare commentss ped n julie, i think this is about a lost dog. Thiss dog wass roaming lasst week up gloucester also

clashster
Website Member

Website Member

22/01/2013 : 10:54:10      reply with quote

pednjulie make several posts on this thread and for some bizarre reason when it comes down to the suffering of animals they find it funny enough to end there comments with a LOL. They clearly know very little about the wellfare of animals as there comments about the mare and foal, where at this time of year is there any grass for grazing and what is the main cause of laminitis??? also if the foal is still in with its mother it will not have been weaned yet and whats the difference between good hay and bad hay if it was bad the mare woudn`t eat it. Next the dog being put down business comment with a LOL thats just discusting,and in the next breath they advertise themselves on this forum as being good honest business people...allegedly

bogrunner
Website Member

Website Member

25/01/2013 : 13:07:02      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Clashster - I've seen this in a few places online. There's quite a few people around don't realise that 'lol' stands for 'laughing out loud' and think it's just something you put on the end of every sentence when posting. I doubt they really mean 'lol' here. I hope not anyway.

roosterman
Website Member

Website Member

25/01/2013 : 18:31:40      reply with quote

ped/julie stated they would have laminitis this summer,not as of now,so by then you will have grass in the fields

clashster
Website Member

Website Member

26/01/2013 : 08:36:19      reply with quote

It certainly doesn't come across as a future statement to me but everybody reads into things in a different way rooster, but it still doesn't get past the fact that they find this funny, as I'm pretty sure they do know the meaning of LOL as I think most people do and in the context that it's used certainly comes across that way.

Replies in this thread : 16

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Anyone lost a staffie  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to