Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Crossing at the Junction of Elliott Street and Kirkgate

Replies in this thread : 0

Author

Topic : Crossing at the Junction of Elliott Street and Kirkgate

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

10/04/2013 : 09:24:31      reply with quote

Posted on behalf of Adrian Naylor (Silsden Ward Councillor)

I would be grateful if you pass on this request to anyone who could be of help.

On Thursday evening I will be proposing that Keighley Area Committee spend money to upgrade the crossing and potentially move it to a safer location. The exact details will be the responsibility of the highways engineers but this is a unique opportunity to upgrade the crossing if the committee votes for this.

I would, therefore, appreciate any emails of support for this project that people may wish to send to me as I would like to evidence this request especially as the children's walking bus uses the crossing and both schools in Silsden will be expanding their numbers.

Any support is gratefully received.

Adrian Naylor

Mobile Phone: 07803 503643
Email: adrian.naylor@bradford.gov.uk

PLEASE NOTE this not a discussion area of the forum, so don't comment here but please pass your suggestions on to Adrian (contact details above)

x-ref www.silsden.net/forum/philboard_read.asp?id=5137
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 0

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Crossing at the Junction of Elliott Street and Kirkgate  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to