Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Border collie wanting new home

Replies in this thread : 2

Author

Topic : Border collie wanting new home

LizzieW
Website Member

Website Member

28/06/2013 : 14:16:44      reply with quote

My daughter has a one-year-old short-haired Border collie bitch but is finding that she really doesn't have the time to give her the best life possible so is looking for a good loving home for her where she'll get plenty of exercise and companionship.

She's up to date with injections and is micro-chipped. She's well behaved and will obey some commands but needs more training. She's used to cats and children.

If you're interested in taking her on - she isn't being given away though - or know anyone who might be interested, please give me a ring on 652803 - and I'll tell you more about her.
click for more information

solitaire
Website Member

Website Member

30/06/2013 : 21:32:38      reply with quote

hope you will not mind me saying that be very careful when rehoming this girl as there are some unscrupulous people out there...will say they can offer a lovely home etc etc but will then just breed from her ( normally just give a home in a shed and basic food ) and make her into a puppy machine. I've seen it before .....so please home check anyone that offers a home and don't just let them take her away to goodness knows what.

LizzieW
Website Member

Website Member

02/07/2013 : 15:00:47      reply with quote

Thanks solitaire...don't worry, we will be very careful who she goes to. I'm an experienced and lifelong dog owner/lover and she will only go to someone we know or where we can follow up what happens to her.
If anyone was interested after me putting my post on here, they would be thoroughly vetted happy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Border collie wanting new home  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to