Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > SILSDEN GALA!!!

Replies in this thread : 13

Author

Topic : SILSDEN GALA!!!

silsden gala
Website Member

Website Member

22/07/2013 : 16:31:55      reply with quote

This sunday is Silsden Gala,the procession will leave Howden Road at 105pm following The Airedale Dodgers bed push in aid of Manorlands. It will arrive at the park around 1 45pm where there is lots to see and do. We have Archery,owls,ducking stool,beer tent,kids races,tug o war,majorettes and much more. The funfair will also be in full swing with all your favourite rides to enjoy. So come on Silsden,get out there and join us all for a fun filled day.Still only 1 entry each!!!
click for more information

silsden gala
Website Member

Website Member

24/07/2013 : 17:40:10      reply with quote

well the Fair is all here,the arenas have been put up.......its nearly gala day! Keeping an eye on the forcast but not looking too bad so far. Lets see you all up there Sunday!!!

silsden gala
Website Member

Website Member

25/07/2013 : 12:38:18      reply with quote

3 days to go........everything going to plan. Fair open tomorrow t time for a couple of hours.

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

25/07/2013 : 18:33:42      reply with quote

put some contact details please, folks still ringing melaugh :Dlaugh :D

silsden gala
Website Member

Website Member

26/07/2013 : 13:10:20      reply with quote

oooops...sorry skippy. Email me at magsgreen64@hotmail.co.uk for any info on gala or put message up on here,check in every few hours. Enjoy Whitby Skippy an Carolyn.

silsden gala
Website Member

Website Member

27/07/2013 : 10:03:50      reply with quote

Getting the field ready for a fabulous day tomorrow!!! Weather's looking wet tonight but should be grand for the day itself - get yourselves out for Gala day happy :)happy :)

silsden gala
Website Member

Website Member

28/07/2013 : 07:14:00      reply with quote

I can see blue sky and the sun is attempting to show her sen too,just get these few dark clouds outa way and it should be ok for a fantastic procession and gala on the park. So come on Silsden,dont let a bit a rain bother you,get yourselves out there and show the rest how its done!!!! laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

28/07/2013 : 15:36:58      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

PICTURES

news.silsden.net/archives/308

ENJOY happy :)

silsden gala
Website Member

Website Member

29/07/2013 : 07:49:28      reply with quote

Morning Silsden,another early one,just a bit of tidying up to do and counting the cash to do today then it's all over for another year. The rain did put a stop to proceedings yesterday but upto that point I believe it was looking good.Plenty of you out there supporting us,thank you. A big thank you to our army of helpers without who we would struggle.And a massive thank you to my mate Skippy,couldnt a done a lot of it without your help!!laugh :Dlaugh :D
Also,we have a kit bag left on field by Tae kwondo(?)group,its at my house and will try contacting one of you today. Again....Thank you every-one.laugh :D

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

29/07/2013 : 09:41:22      reply with quote

Silsden Gala procession 'one of the best for years'

www.keighleynews.co.uk/news/10576994.Silsden_Gala_procession__one_of_the_best_for_years_/

Lewis
Website Member

Website Member

29/07/2013 : 10:03:13      reply with quote

Thanks for the pictures Peter, it certainly looks good on the web site.

Our Silsden band was not in there, even though they always keep the date open for Silsden gala. That would have made another entry in the procession.

silsden gala
Website Member

Website Member

30/07/2013 : 13:35:44      reply with quote

the bandstand Silsden Gala paid for was empty all day and could have been put to use by you. My email is on this post,if you want to go in next years procession just contact me in good time.

Lewis
Website Member

Website Member

30/07/2013 : 16:32:06      reply with quote

I am not an official of the band, but I understand that letters went unanswered as to the need for the band on the day. As I said higher up, the band always keeps this day free.

silsden gala
Website Member

Website Member

30/07/2013 : 17:24:10      reply with quote

Well I never received any letters.just e mail me.

Replies in this thread : 13

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > SILSDEN GALA!!!   

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to