Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Silsden Environmental Action Team - Help Needed

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : Silsden Environmental Action Team - Help Needed

hermione fraggle
Website Member

Website Member

02/08/2013 : 09:51:38      reply with quote

It's come round to the time where we need to take a look at the saplings that were planted. They probably need a good weeding, a general health check and to check the stakes and tree shelters are still secured.

We also need to discuss the possibility of bidding for some more spalings from the Woodland Trust as well as discussing dates and locations for more clean ups before the weather turns for autumn.

If you are able to spare some time you help would be greatly appreicated.

Please meet in the park by the pavillion at 10am on Sunday 11th August.

For more information please call James on 07757085180 or Maddie on 07757085140
click for more information

pumbajunior
Website Member

Website Member

02/08/2013 : 12:18:28      reply with quote

sounds good to me
a little trimming followed by a well deserved pinthappy :)

hermione fraggle
Website Member

Website Member

06/08/2013 : 07:33:59      reply with quote

Please don't forget a waterproof coat, as the weather is likely to remain unpredictable

GAMEKEEPER
Website Member

Website Member

10/08/2013 : 18:03:16      reply with quote

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it tomorrow morning. I've been up today and checked them over. Seven or eight have died. Three shelters have been pulled up and thrown into the hedge. One other has been filled with litter.

GAMEKEEPER
Website Member

Website Member

10/08/2013 : 18:03:17      reply with quote

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it tomorrow morning. I've been up today and checked them over. Seven or eight have died. Three shelters have been pulled up and thrown into the hedge. One other has been filled with litter.

GAMEKEEPER
Website Member

Website Member

10/08/2013 : 18:25:04      reply with quote

I've pulled as much weeds as I could reach from the top of the shelters. Ideally the shelters need lifting, in order to be thoroughly weeded. One of the saplings have been exposed, with the post still in the ground. There is a shelter laid on the ground close to it. Two other shelters are on the path heading towards the rugby pitch.

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Silsden Environmental Action Team - Help Needed  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to