Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Zinc Nitro Scooter with lights and Sounds

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : Zinc Nitro Scooter with lights and Sounds

tjones
Website Member

Website Member

05/08/2013 : 18:18:42      reply with quote

Good condition

07989 936955 text if interested in anything I have on here as I don't check this much
click for more information

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

05/08/2013 : 18:25:45      reply with quote

Have you considered this forum was not set up for the sole purpose of selling things - perhaps you should look at the rest of the website and not just look on it as a cheap way (free) way to sell things. shocked 8O

tjones
Website Member

Website Member

05/08/2013 : 20:57:26      reply with quote

Ooh as it is called For Sale/Wanted this indicates that is the purpose of this section, and other people use this to sell things! I feel this is an ideal way to allow people with little money to sell/buy at a much cheaper price. And YES I do look at the rest of the site and find this informative so if you do not wish people to advertise things I suggest you get this altered!

I have other means of selling things for free but feel this is a good site to do this!wink ;)angry

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

05/08/2013 : 23:37:06      reply with quote

This was the phrase which annoyed me

07989 936955 text if interested in anything I have on here as I don't check this much shocked 8O

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Zinc Nitro Scooter with lights and Sounds  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to