Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Silsden Fire Station Open Day

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : Silsden Fire Station Open Day

Silsden Fire Station
Website Member

Website Member

27/09/2013 : 17:05:04      reply with quote

Silsden Fire Station are holding their Open Day on Saturday 5th October from 10am until 2pm. Attractions include, the "chip pan" fire display unit and the car "drink driving simulator". Refreshments are available including a burger stall kindly provided by Silsden Scouts, drinks etc,Proceeds to go to the "Firefighters Charity" and the Silsden branch of "the British Legion". All welcome. happy :)happy :)
click for more information

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

30/09/2013 : 11:48:20      reply with quote

I think I will try and get to this with my grand kids, the drink driving simulator, do you provide the booze?

Silsden Fire Station
Website Member

Website Member

03/10/2013 : 10:19:21      reply with quote

www.cravenherald.co.uk/news/10712457.Open_day_to_be_held_at_Silsden_Fire_Station/?ref=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

1170andy
Website Member

Website Member

03/10/2013 : 14:25:18      reply with quote

posted by Silsden Fire Station
Silsden Fire Station are holding their Open Day on Saturday 5th October from 10am until 2pm. Attractions include, the "chip pan" fire display unit and the car "drink driving simulator". Refreshments are available including a burger stall kindly provided by Silsden Scouts, drinks etc,Proceeds to go to the "Firefighters Charity" and the Silsden branch of "the British Legion". All welcome. happy :)happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Silsden Fire Station Open Day  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to