Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Fundraising Christmas Shopping event. 28/11/13 7pm at the football club. Bar open!

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : Fundraising Christmas Shopping event. 28/11/13 7pm at the football club. Bar open!

kvs
Website Member

Website Member

03/11/2013 : 19:23:40      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Aire View Infant School Christmas Shopping event to be held at the football club in Silsden
Thursday, 28 November 2013
Time. 19.00

We have so many stalls booked, infact I think we are full now. COme along and have a cheeky christmas drink and enjoy some Christmas shopping in your own village and for your own school.
click for more information

kvs
Website Member

Website Member

03/11/2013 : 19:35:26      reply with quote

Here is the link for the FB event https://www.facebook.com/events/380002485435455/?fref=ts

kvs
Website Member

Website Member

20/11/2013 : 22:51:10      reply with quote

Not long now! - Save a few pennies to spend out our charitable fundraising event for our local school. Aire view Infant School.

The bar will be open! Happy days

kvs
Website Member

Website Member

26/11/2013 : 19:22:29      reply with quote

Hard to believe , i know, but we are nearly there! Thursday is THE big day. Just to let you know it is still going ahead (thought you might have forgotton) and that all our lovely stall holders can come in from 5.30 pm , and you can bring your own table if you have one.
All our lovely guests can turn up and have a great evening and enjoy

I seriously think you are going to miss these little updates!
7pm - 9 pm silsden football club. Thursday. Support your local Infant School and come and spend a few pounds.
We are all really friendly!

Dodzi
Website Member

Website Member

26/11/2013 : 21:49:20      reply with quote

Yeah I'll be gutted....

kvs
Website Member

Website Member

28/11/2013 : 12:38:51      reply with quote

It's tonight - cya there. Come and support your local Infant School, down at the football club

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Fundraising Christmas Shopping event. 28/11/13 7pm at the football club. Bar open!  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to